Micah Hyde mic'd up against the Raidahs

Beck Water

So, I know it's a real belief that defensive players have to "talk these things into existance" as far as interceptions, but I think Micah was told to "ham up" his interception schtick.  He did a thing mic'd up in the 49ers game "come to me baby, come to me little mama, I'll see you on the field" to the football, as if it were a beautiful woman he was trying to pick up in a club.  This week it was smelling the football and even more sweet talking.  Oooohkay then.  It didn't work out for Micah, but Bernard and Milano got picks so it's all good.

Most believable part: "don't throw it..don't throw it...don't throw it...ooooh good throw!" on Josh TD to Davis.

Favorite part (to Josh): "you boys just controlled the game...we had 3 plays in the 3rd quarter...y'all boys don't need to control it THAT much, I kind of want to play a little bit"

Seemed sincere: (to the press) You already stuck a ***** fork in us week 1, we'll remember that"

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

So, I know it's a real belief that defensive players have to "talk these things into existance" as far as interceptions, but I think Micah was told to "ham up" his interception schtick.  He did a thing mic'd up in the 49ers game "come to me baby, come to me little mama, I'll see you on the field" to the football, as if it were a beautiful woman he was trying to pick up in a club.  This week it was smelling the football and even more sweet talking.  Oooohkay then.  It didn't work out for Micah, but Bernard and Milano got picks so it's all good.

Most believable part: "don't throw it..don't throw it...don't throw it...ooooh good throw!" on Josh TD to Davis.

Favorite part (to Josh): "you boys just controlled the game...we had 3 plays in the 3rd quarter...y'all boys don't need to control it THAT much, I kind of want to play a little bit"

Seemed sincere: (to the press) You already stuck a ***** fork in us week 1, we'll remember that"

Linky??

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.