Reminder: TNF (Thursday Night Football) is FREE to everyone on Twitch (no Prime account needed)

chongli

Do not forget that Amazon owns Twitch and will once again air every Prime Video TNF game for free. It is legal too. It is also super fast. Amazon never advertises this, as they want you to buy Prime.

https://www.cnet.com/tech/services-and-software/thursday-night-football-how-to-watch-stream-vikings-vs-eagles-on-prime-video-or-twitch/

"Fans in the local market of each team playing on Thursday night will be able to watch on an over-the-air station, while those who don't pay for either of Amazon's services can watch for free on Prime Video's Twitch channel (Twitch is also owned by Amazon)."

Edited by chongli
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, chongli said:

Neither did I until about an hour ago! This is a huge well-kept secret.

When the unmarked third party plain white Amazon delivery van pulls up at your house and they cart you away, don't you dare ask why.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
  • Haha (+1) 2

• chongli changed the title to Reminder: TNF (Thursday Night Football) is FREE to everyone on Twitch (no Prime account needed)
2 hours ago, Limeaid said:

So it should be called Twitch Night Football.

No idea on how this works since I never have had a Roku Tv/device.

And I probably cannot watch on Amazon prime on my computer since Amazon Prime prohibits use of VPN but it IS okay to pay Amazon bills and buy on Amazon.

Just go here and watch on Thursday nights... hit the 4 cornered square in the bottom right to go to full screen. 

https://www.twitch.tv/

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.