General Burkhalter dies.

So while I comfort Col. Klink, you and Frenchie go out the tunnel to the west road after distracting Schultz....

350635[/snapback]

The actor was 97 and his cause of death was not disclosed.

:D I guess old age wasnt a factor <_<

uhmm.. who???

they people dying threads are getting really obscure.

350767[/snapback]

How old are you ? 15?

Watch Hogan's Heroes when it is on TV Land.

Trivia- Col Klink, Major Hochstetter, and General Burkhalter were all jews. Werner Klemperer (Klink) said he would quit on the spot if they ever wrote a story where Klink won out over Hogan.

How old are you ? 15?

Trivia- Col Klink,  Major Hochstetter, and General Burkhalter were all jews. Werner Klemperer (Klink) said he would quit on the spot if they ever wrote a story where Klink won out over Hogan.

350775[/snapback]

I know nothing, Nothing!! :lol:

Its a classic series that some need to watch.......... :lol:

uhmm.. who???

they people dying threads are getting really obscure.

350767[/snapback]

Dude, "Hogan's Heroes" set a standard for writing that has rarely been matched in television history. You may not have heard of Werner Klemperer but that's your loss.

How old are you ? 15?

Trivia- Col Klink,  Major Hochstetter, and General Burkhalter were all jews. Werner Klemperer (Klink) said he would quit on the spot if they ever wrote a story where Klink won out over Hogan.

350775[/snapback]

15? I just looked it up, that show went off the air in 1971. I could be 35 and have never watched that show. There are too many old timers around here and they are losing track of time. Ok kidding about that old timers joke, I apreciate you guys.... sometimes :lol: