Is Tre Back?

hondo in seattle

Playing 10 yards off the receiver and then chasing him down after the catch-- that's basically White (thought he was a bit overrated pre-injury). Just watch him against Wilson.

Unfortunately, I see the Bills with a mediocre group of CB's (Benford, 6th rounder, starting over Elam-- 1st round pick, and Jackson, a 7th rounder). Safeties are top-notch, but injuries and age may take their toll.

• Dislike 2

On 9/5/2023 at 10:57 AM, Dillenger4 said:

I sure hope so! I was never a big Tre fan in the first place. I think he had a lot of good games vs less talented teams. He built stats in games where he piled the tackles, int's in meaningless games. But when we face a good team with good receivers he is absent. He does not attack like a "new NFL" CB. he doesn't have and never did have that animal instinct. Tre is good (or can be) but not great. He worries me too and NFL coaches know this. Monday night will sure show us a lot. My worry is we will watch the Tre-get-burned holding his hands up in the air Tre... like we usually do.

I can say with 1000% certainty that “13 seconds” never would’ve happened if Tre White was on the field. People act like he’s done at 28 years old. Yes, he went through a major injury, but he’s also got a little less wear & tear on the rest of his body. Willis McGahee had one of the nastiest knee injuries I’ve ever seen to come back and have a very solid career. This was like 20 years ago. Adrian Peterson had a similar injury too and rebounded with a 2k yard season. There’s a ton of other examples, but these are off the top of my head. Obviously, he could lose a step, but Tre at 90% is still very effective.

• Dislike 1

On 9/5/2023 at 12:08 PM, ColoradoBills said:

Some Bills fans, not all.

On 9/5/2023 at 11:59 AM, Bangarang said:

Bills fans constantly living in a state of fear and paranoia 

On 9/5/2023 at 12:08 PM, ColoradoBills said:

Some Bills fans, not all.

Yes, and the franchise's long list of championships and accolades demonstrates how clearly ridiculous this is.

Oh wait!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.