Oh no, poor billionaires losing money.

Pine Barrens Mafia

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

I already said I don’t agree with public funds for sports stadiums.

I don’t know who you are arguing with now.

your central belief that taxes in general and taxes spent for this purpose is “theft” is wrong because it lacks any logical basis for that conclusion 

I’ll leave it at that.  There’s no where else to take this

It's easy to jump rails on arguments and discussions.  

Sorry if I did that in coming back full circle.  

:) 

Oh, what a tragic tale of billionaires losing their precious money! The NFL, UFC, and NBA are in such dire straits, losing a mere $28 billion each year to those pesky illegal sports streams. How will they ever survive? In the meantime, for those of us who aren't billionaires, there's always the option of trying out to play free bingo win real money no deposit. After all, we don't have billions to lose. But in all seriousness, copyright issues in the world of sports are indeed complex, and finding the right balance is crucial. Let's see how these proposed changes to DMCA takedowns will impact the sports industry's ongoing battle against illegal streams.

Edited by Steinsman1981

I admit that I might watch an illegal stream if I could, but that does not mean if the option is denied to me, I will automatically shell out the bucks to watch over priced outlets and line NFL pockets.  Radio still works.  So it does not follow that if the sports industry can cut off the 28 billion dollar streaming industry they will get 28 billion more in revenue.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Steinsman1981 said:

Oh, what a tragic tale of billionaires losing their precious money! The NFL, UFC, and NBA are in such dire straits, losing a mere $28 billion each year to those pesky illegal sports streams. How will they ever survive?

clever bump....

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.