Fani Willis: Corrupt Marxist BLM Activist. Met with both WH and J6 Committee before Indicting Trump

14 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

You really are the biggest joke on this board, and it's not even close.

Thanks Trumpy - means a lot coming from you... 😋

43 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

You really are the biggest joke on this board, and it's not even close.

NC Karen created a thread with a fix for this.  He updates it with silly memes just in case anyone forgets.  

• Vomit 1

8 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Aww billsy has an ally, cute.

I'm an ally with anyone who's against Nazi censorship of opposing views.  

1 minute ago, daz28 said:

Any chance you can steer us towards your thoughts on the Biden administrations efforts to censor social media, most particularly during Covid? It’s not really in question that they were doing that. Seems nazi-ish.

Also, the repeated use of NAZI by people like you and billstime is childish.

• Thank you (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, daz28 said:

U mean democrats? They try damn hard to censor their political opponents and they have the backing of the establishment media.

• Like (+1) 2

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Any chance you can steer us towards your thoughts on the Biden administrations efforts to censor social media, most particularly during Covid? It’s not really in question that they were doing that. Seems nazi-ish.

Also, the repeated use of NAZI by people like you and billstime is childish.

Both sides were asking media sites to not display some content, which I don't like, but it only becomes a problem when they face sanctions for NOT doing so.  As far as I know, the only one threatening sanctions were 'anti-bias' laws proposed by the right.  A social media company(or any company) can and should be able to restrict whatever content they choose, because freedom.  Creating laws to dictate to them what content they can/cannot would be Nazi-ish.  Childish maybe, but it hammers the point home.  

23 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

U mean democrats? They try damn hard to censor their political opponents and they have the backing of the establishment media.

If you mean cancel culture, sure it goes too far quite often, but as long as the government stays out of it, then that's fine.  People and corporations are free to say what they wish, and they're equally allowed to react to others speech as they see fit.  The 1st Amendment doesn't protect people from repercussions to their words/actions from other citizens.  

Edited by daz28

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Both sides were asking media sites to not display some content, which I don't like, but it only becomes a problem when they face sanctions for NOT doing so.  As far as I know, the only one threatening sanctions were 'anti-bias' laws proposed by the right.  A social media company(or any company) can and should be able to restrict whatever content they choose, because freedom.  Creating laws to dictate to them what content they can/cannot would be Nazi-ish.  Childish maybe, but it hammers the point home.  

You seem not so much an ally with those fighting censorship as you declared yourself earlier, but more ally-ish depending on the situation. 

As to the bolded, it doesn’t. The overuse of the word by pinheaded hysterics has turned it trite. 

Edited by JDHillFan
With, not against. Poor wordsmithing on my part
  • Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...