Bills Bears Preseason Game on Sunday Ticket This Saturday

TSNBDSC

https://tvanswerman.com/2023/08/21/nfl-sunday-ticket-will-youtube-tv-stream-more-preseason-games/?expand_article=1

This Saturday (August 26), YouTube TV will provide a greater challenge for its technical team when it streams three Sunday Ticket preseason games at the same time at 1 p.m. ET. The games will be the Buffalo Bills-Chicago Bears matchup; the Seattle Seahawks-Green Bay Packers game; and the Arizona Cardinals-Minnesota Vikings contest. 

Also on Game Pass too I believe

Edited by TSNBDSC
  • Vomit 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

16 hours ago, TSNBDSC said:

https://tvanswerman.com/2023/08/21/nfl-sunday-ticket-will-youtube-tv-stream-more-preseason-games/?expand_article=1

This Saturday (August 26), YouTube TV will provide a greater challenge for its technical team when it streams three Sunday Ticket preseason games at the same time at 1 p.m. ET. The games will be the Buffalo Bills-Chicago Bears matchup; the Seattle Seahawks-Green Bay Packers game; and the Arizona Cardinals-Minnesota Vikings contest. 

Thanks for posting!

Fully expected  youtube to have lag/streaming issues week 1, glad we have the primetime spot

1 hour ago, RyanC883 said:

any discounts offered or tricks to getting them for Sunday Ticket for non You Tube TV subscribers?  

I think if you move fast you can still get $50 off the season price.  I don't have a You Tube subscription but I did get Sunday Ticket.  Not sure yet how this will work.  I thought by now I'd get info from You Tube about how to watch games on their channel, but so far nada.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, RyanC883 said:

any discounts offered or tricks to getting them for Sunday Ticket for non You Tube TV subscribers?  

1. Verizon: $100 discount for current customers.  FREE for new customers, or if you add a new line to plan, or add home internet OR are on a metered data plan AND upgrade to unlimited plus

2. $50 standard discount through YouTube , and many other NFL partners (ie: sports betting sites)

3. College student discount

• Thank you (+1) 1

20 hours ago, TSNBDSC said:

So glad they are pressing the techies by streaming 3 at a time WTF they gonna do during the season.   I am very concerned about streaming for NFLST via what was so reliable via DTV.  

20 hours ago, TSNBDSC said:

Wow. If they have trouble streaming just 3 preseason games, how the heck are they gonna handle 1pm regular season games? Or am I missing something here?

On 8/24/2023 at 11:42 AM, Utah John said:

I think if you move fast you can still get $50 off the season price.  I don't have a You Tube subscription but I did get Sunday Ticket.  Not sure yet how this will work.  I thought by now I'd get info from You Tube about how to watch games on their channel, but so far nada.  

It was very helpful for You Tube to show yesterday's Bills game.  I was able to try to watch the game, and couldn't get it to play.  I spent about an hour on the phone with a You Tube rep, and we finally got things straightened out.  I would be royally pissed if I'd wasted an hour of a regular season game doing that.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.