Jonny Manziel documentary on Netflix is great

JerseyBills

On 8/14/2023 at 4:47 PM, NoSaint said:

disclaimer: Gregg’s not good either and baker wouldn’t be their starter long term under him either

I disagree.  Mayfield was never going to be a top tier QB, but he could have been middle of the road, decent starter.  Hell, he's going to be a starter again this year.  Constant change in offense and coaches isn't good for anyone.  

2 hours ago, cle23 said:

I disagree.  Mayfield was never going to be a top tier QB, but he could have been middle of the road, decent starter.  Hell, he's going to be a starter again this year.  Constant change in offense and coaches isn't good for anyone.  

middle of the road decent starter as in QB14-18 range or like fringe top 10 guy?

cause I could buy the lower being his likely upside and that’s a guy you try to replace.

I’ll also say the comment was specifically referencing in Greggggg which I think is still a situation that would limit his upside too as that’s not a dream offensive coaching setup for him. No way gregggg was bringing elite offensive talent into the building.

Edited by NoSaint

47 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

middle of the road decent starter as in QB14-18 range or like fringe top 10 guy?

cause I could buy the lower being his likely upside and that’s a guy you try to replace.

I’ll also say the comment was specifically referencing in Greggggg which I think is still a situation that would limit his upside too as that’s not a dream offensive coaching setup for him. No way gregggg was bringing elite offensive talent into the building.

I'd say 12-18 range, with any given year jumping to 8ish. Not consistently,  but if he could limit turnovers. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.