Biden versus trump

Biden versus trump  

24 members have voted

1. 1. If the presidential election were held today and these were the nominated candidates, who would you vote for?

• Biden
    • Trump

3 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

I purposely limited it to these 2 as they are the presumptive contenders.  things can change but I don't think Irv will ever be in the running.  

That said feel free to waste your vote in the real election.

Ok I guess gun to my head id go trump

reasons

1) it would trigger the hypocritical left into their own half ass insurrection and election denial and it would be entertaining watching you all twist yourself into pretzel’s explaining why this is different and justified 

2) if he won, he is likely to be sworn in from prison, and then pardon himself. That’s frickin hilarious 

3)  the democratic establishment will spend his entire term trying to indict and impeach him…. For anything they can…. Again…. That means less of their time spent on trying to control my life and steal my money

4) a bunch of corrupt bureaucrats are sure to be fired

5) trump is a scumbag, but he never pretended not to be. Biden masquerades as a decent guy, but is also a scumbag. So at least one is transparently scummy. (Had to reach to find value there) 

6) lastly the extremist on the left have way more influence toward extremism on Joe than extreme righties have on donnie. 

also 🤮 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

yeah, hilarious for our once proud country.

Once proud…. Yeah…. Right… That’s long gone. Boomers blew it up and spawned this gross culture of me ran up the debt, propagated sloth, laziness, and excess that led to the cesspool we have now.

Think about it… these two decrepit skin bags are the best leadership this electorate is able to uphold. 

there is nothing to be proud of here 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Once proud…. Yeah…. Right… That’s long gone. Boomers blew it up and spawned this gross culture of me ran up the debt, propagated sloth, laziness, and excess that led to the cesspool we have now.

Think about it… these two decrepit skin bags are the best leadership this electorate is able to uphold. 

there is nothing to be proud of here 

We are still the most powerful country in the world and the world's largest economy.  But you don't care if we sink.  Just sad.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

We are still the most powerful country in the world and the world's largest economy.  But you don't care if we sink.  Just sad.

And china has us by the Balls then there is that ...

19 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

not yet.  maybe we should try to prevent that. China's economy is a mess recovering from Covid...

the genie is out of the bottle. China is a serious hungry culture governed by serious people continuing strategic alliance expansion and opportunism. 

We are an electorate in a tug of war between a party upholding a narcissistic self promoting pathologically lying attention ***** and unpopular extremely religious positions on social topics and a party upholding a corrupt unprincipled dishonest senile doddering old fool and corporatist with complicit media and unpopular Marxist ideology. 

there is no ‘lets fix this dysfunctional disaster’ solution on the table. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

6 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

the genie is out of the bottle. China is a serious hungry culture governed by serious people continuing strategic alliance expansion and opportunism. 

We are an electorate in a tug of war between a party upholding a narcissistic self promoting pathologically lying attention ***** and unpopular extremely religious positions on social topics and a party upholding a corrupt unprincipled dishonest senile doddering old fool and corporatist with complicit media and unpopular Marxist ideology. 

there is no ‘lets fix this dysfunctional disaster’ solution on the table. 

There is.: D's  (not necessarily Biden but he might have to do) win and trump goes away.  R's reinvent themselves into something centrist.  D's move centrist in response.

• Eyeroll 1

3 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

not yet.  maybe we should try to prevent that. China's economy is a mess recovering from Covid...

Well that one thing Trump was trying to do by making the monetary playing field more level but some don't understand finances like businessmen do . Yet every time he did something to try to get things where they should be the fiscally challenged came out in droves then good ole Joe helped to blow it all up .

3 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

Unexpected results.  Blue wave never came.  Results of this are interesting given the Clarence Thomas polls.  Seems even trumpers find him "conflicted".  I will never understand the appeal of trump to anyone.  sad excuse for a human.  Oh well, guess Portugal is still on the table.

the poll is biased towards people who can read, write and most seem to have or had jobs and mostly have a stake in society. That’s why you see preference for R brand of insanity over the other. 

5 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

the poll is biased towards people who can read, write and most seem to have or had jobs and mostly have a stake in society.

yes, i was expecting them to vote but only a few did.  perhaps they felt it was a silly poll at this time, which it is given the time til Nov 24.  I just like to check a pulse now and then.

Edited by redtail hawk

13 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

yes, i was expecting them to vote but only a few did.  perhaps they felt it was a silly poll at this time, which it is given the time til Nov 24.  I just like to check a pulse now and then.

Maybe you can harvest some Biden votes from the low info village idiots, welfare line or a drug clinic to even things up. Just start asking for photo ids. Chances are if they don’t have any responsibilities in life they think just like you. 

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1