Philly signs Westbrook

Westbrook signing a 1 year tender doesn't eliminate Philly from the Henry sweepstakes. They still need a between the tackles runner with or without Westbrook. Plus, Westbrook is probably gone next year and Moats was drafted as his replacement. That being said, Philly is about the last place I'd want to see Henry as he would make their team much better.

Westbrook signing a 1 year tender doesn't eliminate Philly from the Henry sweepstakes.  They still need a between the tackles runner with or without Westbrook.  Plus, Westbrook is probably gone next year and Moats was drafted as his replacement.  That being said, Philly is about the last place I'd want to see Henry as he would make their team much better.

349002[/snapback]

Apparently Reid thinks differently, or we would have already unloaded him on Philly. If TH is so great, a 3rd in a weak draft would have been no big deal, right?

Westbrook signing a 1 year tender doesn't eliminate Philly from the Henry sweepstakes.  They still need a between the tackles runner with or without Westbrook.  Plus, Westbrook is probably gone next year and Moats was drafted as his replacement.  That being said, Philly is about the last place I'd want to see Henry as he would make their team much better.

349002[/snapback]

Who cares where he goes. Moving him gives us an oppurtunity to get better be it a draft pick or player. Is hell looking for a RB? Travis can go there for all I care.

1 year 1.43M.  Hope Travis isn't getting his hopes up.

linky

348924[/snapback]

thats it? i mean geez, you hold out 2 months for 1.43 mil? that sucks, he's worth more to that team than that, and isnt that what we just signed our 7th round RB Gates for? wow...

thats it? i mean geez, you hold out 2 months for 1.43 mil? that sucks, he's worth more to that team than that, and isnt that what we just signed our 7th round RB Gates for? wow...

349047[/snapback]

We signed Gates to 3 years 955K.

sorry, but still thats about the same amount.... i mean 500K more for westbrook? i dunno, just seems odd to me

349059[/snapback]

320K per year vs. 1.43M per year?

What?

500K?????

:P:D:lol::(

Try 1.23 million more. :(

349002[/snapback]

I agree that Philly probably would still like to have Henry. Westbrook's one-year deal is a stop-gap for both parties. But who cares if Henry makes the Eagles better?

320K per year vs. 1.43M per year?

What? 

500K?????

:D  :lol:  :w00t:  :doh:

Try 1.23 million more.  :doh:

349069[/snapback]

my fault, i was thinking the gates deal was for one year sorry, anyways, i just dont get why you would hold out for a one year contract and also only 1.43 mil