Bills Offense - Why it Frustrates- Why Total Productivity is Not Likely to Improve (there will Math)

Chaos

4 hours ago, PrimeTime101 said:

Gunner. Normally I am with you on many things but lol come on. You can not make that bolded comment and then say, "I didn't say you did not blame Josh Allen"

maybe a clarification to this bolded statement?

The clarification is in the very next paragraph. I put the blame largely on protection breakdowns.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, PBF81 said:

Even when it is, it's typically ignored.  

People have a tendency to generalize criticisms.  

This is going to be a very interesting season one way or another.  

It will indeed be interesting 

• Like (+1) 1

great thread!

i have to say, at first i was really questioning McBean thinking they were making a dumb old school stubborn move of just doubling down on the same mistake over and over/fighting last years battles, but now maybe they are right.

im talking about the move by mccorch to double down on the D by bringing in pass rushers/resigning oliver, re upping poy etc, and making the lil movement at MLB letting edmunds walk, and most of all taking over play calling.  I think the POV there is the O w allen is elite, and will always be so.  our D on paper is number one, but on the field especially in playoffs we fold.

if we are 1 full st deviation above the NFL in terms of points per drive, then a high ranking d should put us in the drivers seat, but we have the number one and most def not in that seat.  the best part is we will either prove the concept or prove mccoach doesn't have it this season.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.