The Dodgers cave to anti Catholic LGBT group

On 8/21/2023 at 12:08 PM, B-Man said:

Hey B-Man, you follow Jack Posobiec on Twitter X. Jack seems to have his finger on God's pulse. To what offense against God do the people of the ultra-conservative Big Bend area of Florida owe this carnage? Surely he's weighed in on that pressing issue by now.

NOTE: Trump "beat" Biden 77 to 22 percent in Taylor County, below. I put it in quotes because Taylor County suspiciously had a "machine glitch" the night of the election that "required" them to run the ballots on a different scanner. Hmm ...

Edited by The Frankish Reich

6 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Hey B-Man, you follow Jack Posobiec on Twitter X. Jack seems to have his finger on God's pulse. To what offense against God do the people of the ultra-conservative Big Bend area of Florida owe this carnage? Surely he's weighed in on that pressing issue by now.

Boy I really did upset you when I pointed out that your ravine response was bullsh*t.

This continuing crying out response is ill conceived when it involves actual disaster and peoples lives (not flooded baseball parking lots)

But no one here expects any more from you, I know I don't.

Keep yelling into the wind at every natural disaster, GOD loves you anyway.

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

This continuing crying out response is ill conceived when it involves actual disaster and peoples lives (not flooded baseball parking lots)

I will gladly stop quoting Jack's idiotic tweet - enthusiastically posted here by you! - as soon as either he or you admit that it was stupid and offensive.

Otherwise? Well, it is hurricane season, and Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Florida, South Carolina are right there. And God's aim is true.

• 3 weeks later...