The Dodgers cave to anti Catholic LGBT group

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

If its Trump (Putin lover) vs Biden 🇺🇸 you will vote Trump, correct?

Your responses to this thread should be a signal to yourself that you might want to go outside and get some fresh air or something, my goodness…

Trump truly broke some of you people. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

Again, it's almost as if posters such as @Tiberius and @BillStime are only worthy of your scorn and derision.

They prove minute by minute, day after day and year after year here at PPP that they are fully incapable of any thought outside of TDS fueled Trump schlock. 

Why anyone would choose to engage with these commie stooges is beyond me. You can write their programmed responses on your own to anything that you might post.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1

28 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Your responses to this thread should be a signal to yourself that you might want to go outside and get some fresh air or something, my goodness…

Gas lighting? No way! 

• Disagree 1

36 minutes ago, SCBills said:

They always said the orange dude could brand.

7 hours ago, Chris farley said:

are any of these companies going to learn?

Have any of them benefited from bowing to the mob?

Satanic Sexual pro LGBT twerking will really help the dodgers sell them 300+ dollar seats.

I think you might be wrong here, since most Catholics I know are not devoted to the faith. They would also have to be aware of how anti Catholic this group is, which few do. But if I was a Dodger fan I would be out, since it is them saying to me that it is more important to support these people then to show any decency to Catholics. 

• Like (+1) 1

Rule #1 in dealing with woke mobs..

Never, under any circumstances, apologize to them. 

The Dodgers will learn the hard way in that they'll get hit both on the balance sheet and with still more mobs out to extract more victimhood via the Dodgers. 

6 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Rule #1 in dealing with woke mobs..

Never, under any circumstances, apologize to them. 

The Dodgers will learn the hard way in that they'll get hit both on the balance sheet and with still more mobs out to extract more victimhood via the Dodgers. 

This trans insanity is always an exercise in group psychology.  Everyone knows their antics are absurd and many times offensive but people are afraid to say so because it might involve consequences to them such as impacting their social status or a threat to their livelihood.  What is well understood by the proponents of this nonsense and their support system is that it only takes one person of sufficient prominence to suggest they're not going along with the program for the entire illusion to fall apart.  Once one person speaks out, then the environment for others to speak out is established.  That's why they work so hard to squash any objection. 

Fans hitting the Dodgers in the wallet by boycotting games and not buying team merchandise will hurt the bottom line but it won't get management to reverse course or change their minds.  They're too afraid of the consequences.  Not so much to the team but the them personally.  They've determined Catholics aren't going to attack them 24/7 or picket in front of their homes or harass their families.  If they reverse course they'll be shunned by the wealthy and high society crowd who are also afraid of speaking their minds.  What's hard to believe is an insignificantly small population of a mentally ill and emotionally weak sub-culture of society has the power to hold the rest of it prisoner to a bizarre alternate reality.  

• Agree 1

15 hours ago, Tiberius said:

So when Trump does it, everyone does it

When trans people do something, satan is pulling the strings, got it! 

Every one falls short & we are all born into sin !! But there are those that realize it & ask for forgiveness even though they will still fall short yet again .

Then there are those that just don't care at all and have no moral compass what so ever that is the difference which you seem to know nothing about or like those other folks you just don't care .

But we will continue to pray for you 🙏 .

• Like (+1) 1

The Dodgers are inviting the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence back to the team's Pride Night on June 16 after receiving backlash from the LGBTQ+ community for the move

Hope the Dodgers get the same backlash as the Bud Light trans fiasco

LA Dodgers condemned for re-inviting anti-Catholic LGBTQ group to Pride Night: 'Vulgar, grotesque'

'Go pound sand': Dodgers are sending a message that Catholics don't matter, religious advocate says

https://www.foxnews.com/media/la-dodgers-condemned-inviting-anti-catholic-lgbtq-group-pride-night-vulgar-and-grotesque

Edited by ALF
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

I’m not easily offended, but the videos I’ve seen from this drag hate group make me disgusted.

Haven’t had a visceral reaction to something like this in a while. 

If the Bills pulled some bs like this, I’d probably have to drop my fandom.  This is just so far over the line. 

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

LA Archdiocese Blasts Dodgers for Renewing Pride Night Invite

The Archdiocese of Los Angeles on Tuesday called on Catholics to stand together against the team's reversal

The Archdiocese of Los Angeles on Tuesday criticized the Dodgers for backtracking and renewing an invitation to a group of self-described “***** and trans nuns” to take part in the team's Pride Night.

The Dodgers came under fire from a host of LGBTQ advocacy groups and elected officials following its decision to rescind its original invitation. On Monday, the Dodgers reversed course and publicly apologized to the group, the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence.

The Archdiocese of Los Angeles on Tuesday called on Catholics to stand together against the team's reversal.

“The decision to honor a group that clearly mocks the Catholic faith and makes light of the sincere and holy vocations of our women religious who are an integral part of our church is what has caused disappointment, concern, anger, and dismay from our Catholic community,” according to a statement from the Archdiocese.

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/local-2/la-archdiocese-blasts-dodgers-for-renewing-pride-night-invite/3158786/?amp=1

• Thank you (+1) 5