How to use Kincaid

23 minutes ago, Bills Bud said:

Dalton is more of a Dallas Clark type. He doesn't have Kelce's size

Kincaid is 6’4”  246 lbs

Kelce is 6’5”  250 lbs

Clark is 6’3”  252 lbs

Kittle is 6’4”  250 lbs

Kincaid is right there with ‘em all.

I only mentioned Kelce because he’s the gold standard.  Dorsey needs to figure out how to use our two TE’s.

(I’ll take 2007-09 Dallas Clark too!)

Come out in 12 personnel 

Motion him to the slot if the D is in a base 34 or 43 or pound the rock if they're in nickel. 

Motion out Cook or Hines too. 

He just adds more versatility and personnel issues for the defense.  New wrinkle to an already explosive O..

Can get super creative with his use

Edited by JerseyBills

52 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

Kincaid is 6’4”  246 lbs

Kelce is 6’5”  250 lbs

Clark is 6’3”  252 lbs

Kittle is 6’4”  250 lbs

I only mentioned Kelce because he’s the gold standard.  Dorsey needs to figure out how to use our two TE’s.

The measurable scan be different than the body type and playing style. Kincaid is not a bruiser like Kelce or even Kittle. He relies more on height and speed than using his body to Muscle his way open. He is more of the big WR than the true TE. 

2 hours ago, Playoffs? said:

Kincaid is 6’4”  246 lbs

Kelce is 6’5”  250 lbs

Clark is 6’3”  252 lbs

Kittle is 6’4”  250 lbs

Dalton Kincaid officially measured 6-foot-3 and a half and 246 pounds at the combine. He also boasts 10.25-inch hands and a 78 3/8-inch wingspan.

21 minutes ago, Bills Bud said:

Dalton Kincaid officially measured 6-foot-3 and a half and 246 pounds at the combine. He also boasts 10.25-inch hands and a 78 3/8-inch wingspan.

Guess my point was completely missed, or I didn’t properly explain.

Travis Kelce is the best TE we’ve seen in a long time. He seems to be wide open on every play. 

It was asked how to best use Kincaid. I said, watch Kelce and implement. Fully understand they’re not the exact same player. But sure would like a TE that Josh can find open like 7-11.  That’s all I meant. Feel free to substitute any other TE you’d like to see Kincaid turn into, vs Kelce. 

3 hours ago, Bills Bud said:

Dalton is more of a Dallas Clark type. He doesn't have Kelce's size

lol. Kelce is only an inch taller

2 hours ago, ngbills said:

The measurable scan be different than the body type and playing style. Kincaid is not a bruiser like Kelce or even Kittle. He relies more on height and speed than using his body to Muscle his way open. He is more of the big WR than the true TE. 

Kincaid does actually fight for yards after the catch along with being elusive

Edited by Warriorspikes51

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.