Actual GQP Communists

16 minutes ago, LeviF said:

With that in mind, censuring the ugly deformed freak is actually anti-Communist.

Sure Comrade, whatever helps you sleep at night... say that to the LGTBQ living in China or Russia.

In a country of communist controls and Confucian morals, homosexuals are considered immoral, abnormal objects of disgust and ridicule.

• Like (+1) 3

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

So by posting this i take it that you are for children being allowed to make a decision to change their bodies by drugs & a operation before the age of consent correct ?

If so then that would mean you are for children being able to drive cars & buy guns & drink alcohol & have sex with some their own age or older Correct .

Every action has a equal or greater reaction !

So if those under the age of consent are able to make life altering decisions prior to such a age where one is considered a adult then that means you apparently must support decisions that have been decided in the past to be held off until the age of consent which is usually 18 to be changed so the under age can make all of their own decisions with no common sense parental intervention .

If a parent seems to be okay with their young child making a decision to alter their body before they have the ability of reasonable deduction with in their thought process they are not very good parents at very least let them play with their dolls or what ever they seem to be doing that is feminine until they become of a age to make such a decision but not as a child .

But you would disagree with this way of thinking correct because you believe that children should be able to make life altering decisions at any age correct ?

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, T master said:

So by posting this i take it that you are for children being allowed to make a decision to change their bodies by drugs & a operation before the age of consent correct ?

If so then that would mean you are for children being able to drive cars & buy guns & drink alcohol & have sex with some their own age or older Correct .

Every action has a equal or greater reaction !

So if those under the age of consent are able to make life altering decisions prior to such a age where one is considered a adult then that means you apparently must support decisions that have been decided in the past to be held off until the age of consent which is usually 18 to be changed so the under age can make all of their own decisions with no common sense parental intervention .

If a parent seems to be okay with their young child making a decision to alter their body before they have the ability of reasonable deduction with in their thought process they are not very good parents at very least let them play with their dolls or what ever they seem to be doing that is feminine until they become of a age to make such a decision but not as a child .

But you would disagree with this way of thinking correct because you believe that children should be able to make life altering decisions at any age correct ?

Let me dumb it down for you.

The fascists who run the GQP think they can suppress and erase anything and everything they don't like; including elected officials who were elected and voted in by their constituents.

They did this in Tennessee, and it backfired. And now, in Montana.

This, too, will backfire on you fascists.

F'n idiots.

Edited by BillStime
  • Like (+1) 3

11 hours ago, BillStime said:

The fascists who run the GQP think they can suppress and erase anything and everything they don't like; including elected officials who were elected and voted in by their constituents.

F'n idiots.

To have such a limited reality of right & wrong you must be a millennial or a Gen Z er because your common sense well you have none that's pretty apparent to any one that has read you posts .

Tenn. will be just fine as long as the likes of people like you stay in Cali. or NY because here the basic rules that most choose to live by are in the word which you have shown not to believe in & you are part of those that want a no rules lawless type of society which is you interpretation of freedom .

You are the one of the ones that say common sense & those that have a strong moral compass are as you put it F'n idiots as you walk around blind to any of your millennial mind set . 

Then when asked questions like a true lib you never do & always do 1 of 2 things bait & switch or answer a question with a question as far as erasing anything or surprising it that is those with a moral compass trying to keep morality & those values in place something which you choose to not have & have made very apparent .

And by you reply to my previous post with what you did & not answering 1 of the questions posed I once again hit nothing but net & Nailed the 3 at the buzzer or hit the field goal in over time which you being the great football fan that you are & being here only because of that fact should know all about that scenario .

11 hours ago, BillStime said:

🎯

One A** hole telling the rest of the A** holes that believe him how to live a life with no moral structure what so ever that's beautiful ...

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, T master said:

To have such a limited reality of right & wrong you must be a millennial or a Gen Z er because your common sense well you have none that's pretty apparent to any one that has read you posts .

Tenn. will be just fine as long as the likes of people like you stay in Cali. or NY because here the basic rules that most choose to live by are in the word which you have shown not to believe in & you are part of those that want a no rules lawless type of society which is you interpretation of freedom .

You are the one of the ones that say common sense & those that have a strong moral compass are as you put it F'n idiots as you walk around blind to any of your millennial mind set . 

Then when asked questions like a true lib you never do & always do 1 of 2 things bait & switch or answer a question with a question as far as erasing anything or surprising it that is those with a moral compass trying to keep morality & those values in place something which you choose to not have & have made very apparent .

And by you reply to my previous post with what you did & not answering 1 of the questions posed I once again hit nothing but net & Nailed the 3 at the buzzer or hit the field goal in over time which you being the great football fan that you are & being here only because of that fact should know all about that scenario .

One A** hole telling the rest of the A** holes that believe him how to live a life with no moral structure what so ever that's beautiful ...

Basic rules to live by? Suppressing people you don’t like?

So, to sum you up:

You have no intellect.

You’re a racist and white supremacist.

Got it. 

Say no more.

12 hours ago, BillStime said:

F'n idiots.

But I thought they were communists 2 seconds ago…🤔

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Basic rules to live by? Suppressing people you don’t like?

So, to sum you up:

You have no intellect.

You’re a racist and white supremacist.

Got it. 

Say no more.

By your reply you must be a millennial of a different nationality more than likely a gen Z er that instead of being a American because of being born here would rather put your ancestry or heritage before the heading of a American such as African American or Mexican American instead of putting American first .

And it wouldn't in any way surprise me if you have immigrated here & are trying to change what America has been even with it's flaws (which i admit to) to what you want it to be because you are entitled to all the free bees America has to give & it is only your way or the highway, there is no meeting any one in the middle no compromise what so ever it's just all about you .

Yet all of us are the "Supremacist" . As far as the intellect thing goes i could come up with a childish reply but even if i as you say dumb it down it would go over your head . 

Oh hey who do you think the Bills will take in the draft ? 

13 minutes ago, T master said:

By your reply you must be a millennial of a different nationality more than likely a gen Z er that instead of being a American because of being born here would rather put your ancestry or heritage before the heading of a American such as African American or Mexican American instead of putting American first .

And it wouldn't in any way surprise me if you have immigrated here & are trying to change what America has been even with it's flaws (which i admit to) to what you want it to be because you are entitled to all the free bees America has to give & it is only your way or the highway, there is no meeting any one in the middle no compromise what so ever it's just all about you .

Yet all of us are the "Supremacist" . As far as the intellect thing goes i could come up with a childish reply but even if i as you say dumb it down it would go over your head . 

Oh hey who do you think the Bills will take in the draft ? 

Um - lol - wtf 

12 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Um - lol - wtf 

Sorry i was on the football side posting my thoughts on the draft looking forward to tonight which is something else you would know nothing about ...

You do know that the NFL is having a draft tonight right ? And "Your Team" the Buffalo Bills do have a first round draft pick ... GO BILLS !! 

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, BillStime said:

🎯

"All Zooey Zephyr did was point out that legislation marginalizing gay kids would lead to an increase in suicides."

Nah, that's not all he said. 

What he said was "If you are forcing a trans child to go through puberty when they are trans, that is tantamount to torture, and this body should be ashamed."

The Montana House of Representatives are trying to prevent kids from going through life altering medical changes that are irreversible. 

(and Zooey can still vote on bills as a state rep)

• Like (+1) 1