Anyone see Britney's reality show?

I turned on MTV about 30 minutes ago and about 10 minutes was all I needed to convince myself that she is indeed the dumbest person on the face of the earth (with all due respect to Jessica Simpson).

And, no, she isn't doing anything particularily sexy. Most of the show is her pointing a camcorder at her face from about 4 inches away (and occasionally making a pig nose with her finger).

It was a good career while it lasted.

I didn't see it, but I read somewhere earlier today, that it bombed in the ratings! I also thought they said it was on UPN? Maybe that it is why nobody watched it, they didn't know it was on...given all the responses to your post, you and I may be the only ones who ever knew it existed.

I was at home for a day last week, fliped on the TV and saw those two on the ELLEN show. That Kevin dude is the most boring, lame human being that ever existed. He could not answer any question with more than two words and he just mumbles. Britney was also a horrible interview. Neither has anything to say. You would think she could come up with something remotely interesting but she really is plain dumb.

I was at home for a day last week, fliped on the TV and saw those two on the ELLEN show.  That Kevin dude is the most boring, lame human being that ever existed.  He could not answer any question with more than two words and he just mumbles.  Britney was also a horrible interview.  Neither has anything to say.  You would think she could come up with something remotely interesting but she really is plain dumb.

346201[/snapback]

No, he's trying to be "ghetto".