Bills Pre-Draft visits per Walter Football

Chaos

20 hours ago, Mister Defense said:

No it's not, as it is par for the course.  They are again settling for the mediocrity (or worse) on the offensive line that has prevented the Bills from taking the next step. Same 'ol, same 'ol:  we'll get by, I know what I am doing'...

They will have a slew of O lineman in camp, again, and lots of new faces, and think that in itself, once again, that will somehow make up for a lack of high level skills.

Maybe he will prove me wrong, but it is the clear pattern.

Sadly, I agree with this rather negative viewpoint.  The strategy does seem to be to pick up a bunch of B-/C+ types that are castoffs.  I am in favor pf a 1st pick OL, if the player is there.   

8 hours ago, JimBob2232 said:

Do we have last years list?  How much of a correlation was there between this list and who they actually took?

One of the most complete every year comes near the draft when Astro does his list of Bills meetings. He has serious connections.

But everyone has different connections. Cover1 said that when the Bills had dinner with Bijan Robinson, that Roschon Johnson came along. That made me happy. I'd love Roschon.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.