The Walls be Closing

Kemp

2 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

F of liar.  I'm fine with the internet.  propagandist obfuscators not so much.  Especially ones not brave or smart enough to debate with reason.

You’re not fine, you’re off the rails.  “F of liar”?  🤦🏼‍♂️. What a maroon. 

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Its ok Leo - i serve as a speed bump and  reminder that no matter how much you write and deflect - you’re still a hack.

Your arguments supporting anything and everything Trump is so transparent that you often overlook your own hypocrisy - because that’s the only way hacks can be so incredibly intellectually dishonest.

Dance Leo dance! 

image.thumb.jpeg.3465dd4810b98c5420dbc7a4f5f1f2f8.jpeg

I’m not convinced you’re as smart as a speed bump, but I’ll let you have this one. 

👌🏼

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd

4 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I’m not convinced you’re as smart as a speed bump, but I’ll let you have this one. 

👌🏼

Well, if I can sway a non-believer, maybe there’s hope for this speed bump after all.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

👌🏼

wow, answering serious, existential issues with a spelling mistake.  strong work "stable genius"....

4 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

so charitable of you.  so u admit you're lying...great.  let's move on with that premise solidly in place....

5 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

wow, answering serious, existential issues with a spelling mistake.  strong work "stable genius"....

You directed a road rage-style rant and multiple insults over several posts my way, and you’re surprised that I pointed out that you lost track of “of” v “off”.  Color me shocked, or as you might say, “Color me socks”. 

I will acknowledge being stable, though.  

5 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

so charitable of you.  so u admit you're lying...great.  let's move on with that premise solidly in place....

You’re really all over the place, but you should move on for sure. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Do Trump supporters here think they know Trump better than those that worked for him? 

Why do you suppose those that worked for him are warning America not to vote for him?

Are they now deep-state?

Were they always deep-state?

Is it all a nefarious plot that can be explained by Hunter's laptop?

To help some of the slower Trump supporters, calling Christie fat while backing the other fat guy is an embarrassing take. 

Then again, aren't all Trump supporters slow?

Nah.

Some of them truly believe that Trump II won't be a dictator.

Oh, right, that makes them slow.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Smith taking Us vs trump to the supreme court is interesting.

between the cases being based on hearsay and weak evidence that's now been erased by the J-6 committee.  This seems like an attempt to create another anti-American conspiracy.  If the courts rule against smith.

US v. Trump will bring new political misery to the embattled Supreme Court, no matter what the justices do | CNN Politics

3 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Covering their arses since Mrs. Hearsay tried to throw them under the bus.

It is not known what the agents’ proximity to Trump was on Jan. 6 or what information they may have provided to the grand jury

Edited by Tommy Callahan

25 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Smith taking Us vs trump to the supreme court is interesting.

between the cases being based on hearsay and weak evidence that's now been erased by the J-6 committee.  This seems like an attempt to create another anti-American conspiracy.  If the courts rule against smith.

US v. Trump will bring new political misery to the embattled Supreme Court, no matter what the justices do | CNN Politics

Covering their arses since Mrs. Hearsay tried to throw them under the bus.

It is not known what the agents’ proximity to Trump was on Jan. 6 or what information they may have provided to the grand jury

It's apparent you have not a clue what hearsay means.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Mrs Hutchinsons testimony was hearsay.  she stated what she overheard others saying about the orange dude.

You think Mrs. Hutchinson's testimony is what the case is about?

2 minutes ago, Kemp said:

You think Mrs. Hutchinson's testimony is what the case is about?

He is taking it to the supreme court to ask if a president has immunity from crimes.

And that was a very big part of the entire narrative of him trying to go to the riot.

fascists are not dumb. they got more than one case going on.

2 hours ago, Kemp said:

Do Trump supporters here think they know Trump better than those that worked for him? 

Why do you suppose those that worked for him are warning America not to vote for him?

Are they now deep-state?

Were they always deep-state?

Is it all a nefarious plot that can be explained by Hunter's laptop?

To help some of the slower Trump supporters, calling Christie fat while backing the other fat guy is an embarrassing take. 

Then again, aren't all Trump supporters slow?

Nah.

Some of them truly believe that Trump II won't be a dictator.

Oh, right, that makes them slow.

Edit: I forgot to mention that some Trump supporters are just fine with having a dictator.

Just like folks in Hungary and Argentina.

2 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

He is taking it to the supreme court to ask if a president has immunity from crimes.

And that was a very big part of the entire narrative of him trying to go to the riot.

Your first sentence is accurate.

What's your opinion on that topic?

Should a President be immune from being charged with a crime while President?

You believe the crux of Smith's case is whether Trump wanted to attend the insurrection?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

8 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Should a President be immune from being charged with a crime while President

No.

But if they rule yes, then the MEDIA stories are already written.  The left has distain for the SC already.

but at this point the left has no integrity left when talking about crimes and the orange dude.  every DNC story of a crime, was just theatre for the masses.

Got a deep hole to dig out of before people begin to trust the Politicians, MEDIA or its parrots.

Edited by Tommy Callahan
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

You can see the ebb and flow of manipulation of voters on this issue.  

I'd bet if you harken back to the days of 1/6, you would find liberal voters determined to place the blame for deleted SS texts on Trump.  Now, of course, in context of a criminal matter of significant to every presidency moving forward, missing texts will be of substantially less importance so long as the a guilty verdict is rendered. 

Imo, it makes zero sense that any documentation from the days/weeks/months leading up to, and after 1/6 were deleted, and less so that they were deleted wholesale.   Whether the massive data dump favored Trump, or favored the prosecution is anyone's guess, but the DOJ had possession of the material at one point, then suddenly, did not.   #odd. 

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

No.

But if they rule yes, then the MEDIA stories are already written.  The left has distain for the SC already.

but at this point the left has no integrity left when talking about crimes and the orange dude.  every DNC story of a crime, was just theatre for the masses.

Got a deep hole to dig out of before people begin to trust the Politicians, MEDIA or its parrots.

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time, ohh no... don't do it, not It's the media's fault not the crime and I shouldn't do the time.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

Special counsel Jack Smith plans to use data from former President Trump's White House cell phone in the federal 2020 election interference case, per a Monday court filing.

The big picture: Smith plans to call an expert witness who has "extracted and processed data," from the phones of the former president and another unnamed person.

The witness would also determine the usages of the phones during the post-2020 election period, including on and around Jan. 6, 2021.

That includes the periods of time when the Twitter app was open on Trump's phone the day of the Capitol riot, per the court filing.

https://www.axios.com/2023/12/12/jack-smith-trump-phone-data-trial

• Eyeroll 1