Denise, Denise, this is court not a bar

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe she was told she was going to take a bar exam

345329[/snapback]

The only bar exam that chick can take is the one that is preceded by a greasy-haired biker dude saying "Yeah, why don't you exam THIS bar."

Aussie is right. Look more closely. Someone needs to tell this woman she's too old to think she can advance in this world by sporting a nice, big, fake set of breasts done by Kosmo The Back-Alley Boob Stuffer with his "Buy one, get one almost the same size" Pennysaver offer.

You guys must be having a tough week.

Take a good look at her. A tough, "two many late nights" kind of face.

Flabby chest....

:blink:

345372[/snapback]

You don't have to really look at her if you have in the right position :flirt: , and you would still have use of her various weapons....but I digress :lol:

Flabby chest....

345372[/snapback]

aussie, I would be willing to wager that age is directly tied to how appealing posters find her.

At 49, I say she is smokin! :flirt:

Btw, how old do you think she is?

she doesn't look great with clothes on,....and i gotta believe that naked she would make most of us run away an cry like a school girl.

Having said that....if i were not happily married and looking at 4 or 5 empty pitchers of beer around 2 a.m.....I would hit it.

Flabby chest....

345372[/snapback]

given a substantial amount of liquid refreshments, I'd still hit it!

HOLY KNOCKERS. Betcha she gets backaches.

345291[/snapback]

JSP - Look at the shot of her approaching the bench that was shot from the side. I think her @$$ more than counterbalances the front.

Serena Williams would be proud. :blink:

My sister was on a grand jury. It wsa a stole check case. The guy got two women to cache checks that he stole, saying tat they were from his aunt. The women were brought up from West Virginia. They came to court dressed in stretch pants and t-shirts and missing a few teeth. After the session, someone asked the DA why the two women weren't also indicted, he said "They're just that stupid."

she doesn't look great with clothes on,....and i gotta believe that naked she would make most of us run away an cry like a school girl.

Having said that....if i were not happily married and looking at 4 or 5 empty pitchers of beer around 2 a.m.....I would hit it.

4 or 5 pitchers, come on even the TV reporter Greg Nelson called her fetching and striking. No more than 2-3 pitchers. She did look better on court tv Tuesday than she looks on the web.

JSP - Look at the shot of her approaching the bench that was shot from the side. I think her @$$ more than counterbalances the front. 

Serena Williams would be proud.  :lol:

345493[/snapback]

pretty sad when you can see celulite (sp?) through a pantsuit in grainy video.

4 or 5 pitchers, come on even the TV reporter Greg Nelson called her fetching and striking. No more than 2-3 pitchers. She did look better on court tv Tuesday than she looks on the web.

345632[/snapback]

Striking? Like with a baseball bat?

Fetching? Like what I play with my dog?

Greg Nelson is either very lonely or blind.

This woman, god bless...I am sure she tries her best with what she has to work with but she looks like she has been around the block more times than the ice cream truck. I've seen better looking breasts in the barn.