Chinese spy balloon over Montana?

18 minutes ago, BillStime said:

EXACTLY like this?

Idiots 

You obviously don't know history or are a fan of being kept in the dark.  I am not sure how any thinking American could trust the CIA, FBI, NSA at this point.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Who are you?

I am sorry you have such comprehension issues.  Anyone who has been reading my posts has an excellent idea of who I am by now.  You on the other hand... We all know you. You exemplify Bonhoeffer’s theory of stupidity:  “Debating an idiot is like trying to play chess with a pigeon — it knocks the pieces over, craps on the board, and flies back to its flock to claim victory.”

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, rm -rf /* said:

I am sorry you have such comprehension issues.  Anyone who has been reading my posts has an excellent idea of who I am by now.  You on the other hand... We all know you. You exemplify Bonhoeffer’s theory of stupidity:  “Debating an idiot is like trying to play chess with a pigeon — it knocks the pieces over, craps on the board, and flies back to its flock to claim victory.”

Wait, who are you?

Reading your posts? Where?

How many handles do you have here?

And lastly - what happened? 

On 2/3/2023 at 9:26 AM, rm -rf /* said:

As if I give two craps about your opinion!

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

I can repeat myself too Ace: Bonhoeffer’s theory of stupidity:  “Debating an idiot is like trying to play chess with a pigeon — it knocks the pieces over, craps on the board, and flies back to its flock to claim victory.”

Ask the mods how many accounts I have.  1.  I have been dormant for a number of years because... Kids.

5 minutes ago, rm -rf /* said:

I can repeat myself too Ace: Bonhoeffer’s theory of stupidity:  “Debating an idiot is like trying to play chess with a pigeon — it knocks the pieces over, craps on the board, and flies back to its flock to claim victory.”

Ask the mods how many accounts I have.  1.  I have been dormant for a number of years because... Kids.

Imagine that:

Bonhoeffer

You seem triggered - head back to your safe place with your fellow Bonhoeffer fans?

image.thumb.jpeg.9c23ee15eed857a2709ff2fc8407552b.jpeg

Again, pigeon.  Your ignorance is stunning.   Try reading him.  I am not a fan.  I agree with many of his premises.   Stupidity is worse than Evil.  Seems pretty straightforward... But again I am not a pigeon.

8 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Let me guess, they're accusing you of being DR now?

:lol:

Not sure who DR is.  I am pragmatic, independent, and enjoy intelligent debate.  When all you get in return is personal attacks -- well this our country gentleman. Benjamin Franklin was the prophetic one.

3 minutes ago, rm -rf /* said:

Again, pigeon.  Your ignorance is stunning.   Try reading him.  I am not a fan.  I agree with many of his premises.   Stupidity is worse than Evil.  Seems pretty straightforward... But again I am not a pigeon.

If it smells like a fish…

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

If it smells like a fish…

No substance.  Just more personal attacks. I would love nothing more than for you to rub those last two brain cells together and formulate an intelligent response to something I have said.  Not sure a 12 year old can do it, maybe you can ask your parents for help.

Your 21,000+ spam posts really tells the story.  That search function works both ways.  You have put your ignorance on display for anyone to see.  You bring zero value to the discussion.  You only wish to be divisive.  I imagine the only reason SDS keeps this section alive is so he does not have to deal with pigeon sh*t in the mainboard.

• Agree 1

18 minutes ago, rm -rf /* said:

Not sure who DR is.  I am pragmatic, independent, and enjoy intelligent debate.  When all you get in return is personal attacks -- well this our country gentleman. Benjamin Franklin was the prophetic one.

He's a former long time poster here who was their long time nemesis. Whenever someone shows up with views that overlap even somewhat with his....they immediately accuse the poster of being DR returning under a new name.

Basically he lives in their head still 24/7 years after he left this forum.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, rm -rf /* said:

No substance.  Just more personal attacks. I would love nothing more than for you to rub those last two brain cells together and formulate an intelligent response to something I have said.  Not sure a 12 year old can do it, maybe you can ask your parents for help.

Your 21,000+ spam posts really tells the story.  That search function works both ways.  You have put your ignorance on display for anyone to see.  You bring zero value to the discussion.  You only wish to be divisive.  I imagine the only reason SDS keeps this section alive is so he does not have to deal with pigeon sh*t in the mainboard.

Yeah yeah yeah - so who are you?

And can you highlight where I attacked you?

Youre the one melting down - attacking - in typical fashion.

lolz

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Yeah yeah yeah - so who are you?

And can you highlight where I attacked you?

Youre the one melting down - attacking - in typical fashion.

lolz

Debating an idiot is like trying to play chess with a pigeon — it knocks the pieces over, craps on the board, and flies back to its flock to claim victory.”

Lolz

2 minutes ago, rm -rf /* said:

Debating an idiot is like trying to play chess with a pigeon — it knocks the pieces over, craps on the board, and flies back to its flock to claim victory.”

Lolz

Go back to your safe place and claim victory - hurry 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d74b98c795591460ad2f

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Go back to your safe place and claim victory - hurry 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d74b98c795591460ad2f

How can I claim victory? You can't even sustain the most elementary of debates.  Memes and Tweets.  Other people's creations, that's all you have.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2