Chinese spy balloon over Montana?

I agree - it’s odd that this hasn’t been taken care of - but at the end of the day - China and Russia have how many satellites orbiting earth and the US at this very moment?

And what’s hilarious about all of this?

Trumps last parting gift to Putin was withdrawing the US from the Open Skies treaty.

29 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I agree - it’s odd that this hasn’t been taken care of - but at the end of the day - China and Russia have how many satellites orbiting earth and the US at this very moment?

Trumps last parting gift to Putin was withdrawing the US from the Open Skies treaty.

I was feeling weird because I read the first comment from BT and agreed. Thankfully he came back with the second comment about Trump to assure me he will never end a post being completely right 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

I was feeling weird because I read the first comment from BT and agreed. Thankfully he came back with the second comment about Trump to assure me he will never end a post being completely right 

I know - it made sense until you were forced to realize that satellites are circling non stop around the globe 

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, BillStime said:

You find that to be "hilarioius?"

China was never a participant, and Russia had been violating the agreement since inception, thus the US withdrawal.

A decent idea in the 50's when it was first considered, but totally useless to the US and with repeated Russian violations, it was common sense to get out.

Either way, absolutely nothing to do with this Chinese balloon thing.

1 hour ago, Irv said:

Pathetic Demented Weak Biden.  What a mess!

Now it's over Missouri.  Whatever the case it's a national embarrassment and this administration has demonstrated itself as completely impotent when it comes to dealing with China.  These WH and Pentagon press conferences stating this is "unacceptable" are pathetic.  Okay then, what are you going to do about it besides say it's unacceptable?  Nothing.  We're doomed. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, BillsFanNC said:

Imagine if this was a russian spy balloon....

The absolute freakout and blaming of Trump would be of epic proportions.

But a CCP spy balloon brings laughter from the commie left.

True useful idiots. 

How many Russian satellites are circling the US right now DR?

idiots 

I miss all the crying over gas prices.

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

How many Russian satellites are circling the US right now DR?

idiots 

These guys just realized countries spy on each other. 

Edited by nedboy7

So, if the balloon were to fall from the sky and cause damage or kill Americans what would happen?  Is China going to take responsibility or will the Biden administration apologize for Americans being in the way when it crashed? 

I guess "open borders" apply to pretty much everything now!

13 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

We don’t have a 70 year foreign policy pledge to defend it like Taiwan.  

As someone that does not like Biden or Trump, been an independent all my life--my problem with the Ukraine is the same problem I generally have with Washington.  It f'ing stinks.  Literally.  Like sh*t.  If someone would please put some light on what went down in Ukraine in 2014-15 it would greatly help my ability to understand why we are sending them billions of dollars in aid while our country is falling into disrepair.  Call Trump what you will (most probably accurate).  His foreign policy was spot on as was his focus on us first.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Precision said:

So, if the balloon were to fall from the sky and cause damage or kill Americans what would happen?  Is China going to take responsibility or will the Biden administration apologize for Americans being in the way when it crashed? 

I guess "open borders" apply to pretty much everything now!

It's funny, they could have shot it down easily over the Aleutians.   They made a political decision not to do so.  Now that its over the continental US, it's a safety issue.  Again, typical for Washington--it smells like sh*t.

• Agree 2