One Last Chance

Milanos Milano

43 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

I’m willing to give this regime one last chance to prove themselves, on one condition. Beane has to go to McD and Frazier and tell them this offense will be 100% dedicated to this offseason. WRs and Olinemen. We need to see what we can do with a total protected Allen and more weapons to help Diggs from being doubled all the time. If that means we don’t re-sign Poyer/Edmunds than so be it. Use that money on a FA weapon for offense, Josh Jacobs, Barkley. If we have to trade up and grab the #1 WR in the draft, then do it. Come away from the offseason with another great WR, RB to pair with Cook, and a bunch of Olinemen. We then roll into the season with a healthy Miller, White, Hyde, Benford, Elam, Milano, Rousseau. I’m ok with that. That has to be the plan though. We have to give Allen more time in the pocket and we have to give him another great WR to lean on when Diggs isn’t open. We cannot waste Josh Allen, I will be so angry if we can’t figure it out with one of the best QBs to play the game. It’s BS watching Burrow have 3 legit WRs to throw to, why can’t Allen have that? It’s BS watching Mixon have a great game, why can’t we have a star RB? This is what it’s going to take to beat teams like Cinci and KC reliably in the playoffs. Either Beane tells McD it’s time the defense takes a backseat, or we need to move on from the current regime. 

With all due respect iron maiden, you don’t make the decisions

13 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Sadly the FA and this draft class is lacking on WR talent. 

Yup.  WR is going to be hard to get much out of without finding some trades like teams did last year.  

Brandin Cooks wouldn't cost much in trade compensation - but he does have an 18M salary for this year, and an additional year at 13M.  Gone over 1000 6 times, and is fast and a good route runner who can move around the formation.  He'll still be 29 going into next year

Beckham has no trade compensation.  But he doesn't want a short prove it deal, he wants to be paid so I'm not sure how wed make it work since other teams can and probably will overpay him. 

Hollywood Brown - Probably a bit rich trade wise- 5th year option, and would cost probably a 2nd round pick.  Probably wants an extension and Buffalo probably can't afford him with Diggs deal on the books.  

DJ Moore - In Prime, will cost a fair amount trade wise.  Annual cost is more than cooks, but younger.  

Basically it has to be someone who wants out, or someone who wants a payday. 

1 hour ago, IronMaidenBills said:

I’m willing to give this regime one last chance to prove themselves, on one condition. Beane has to go to McD and Frazier and tell them this offense will be 100% dedicated to this offseason. WRs and Olinemen. We need to see what we can do with a total protected Allen and more weapons to help Diggs from being doubled all the time. If that means we don’t re-sign Poyer/Edmunds than so be it. Use that money on a FA weapon for offense, Josh Jacobs, Barkley. If we have to trade up and grab the #1 WR in the draft, then do it. Come away from the offseason with another great WR, RB to pair with Cook, and a bunch of Olinemen. We then roll into the season with a healthy Miller, White, Hyde, Benford, Elam, Milano, Rousseau. I’m ok with that. That has to be the plan though. We have to give Allen more time in the pocket and we have to give him another great WR to lean on when Diggs isn’t open. We cannot waste Josh Allen, I will be so angry if we can’t figure it out with one of the best QBs to play the game. It’s BS watching Burrow have 3 legit WRs to throw to, why can’t Allen have that? It’s BS watching Mixon have a great game, why can’t we have a star RB? This is what it’s going to take to beat teams like Cinci and KC reliably in the playoffs. Either Beane tells McD it’s time the defense takes a backseat, or we need to move on from the current regime. 

So, in conclusion, you are saying:

🎵(I want you back) 
Yes I do now 🎶
🎵(I want you back) 
Ooh ooh baby🎶
🎵(I want you back) 
Yeah yeah yeah yeah 🎶
🎵(I want you back) 
Na na na na🎶

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.