OT Booster and Mary

Mary had her last surgery and We think that is the end of it. She is home and resting

The Booster Club meeting is tonight with Brian Mooreman as one of the guest speakers. At the stadium 7 ish.

Mary had her last surgery and We think that is the end of it. She is home and resting

The Booster Club meeting is tonight with Brian Mooreman as one of the guest speakers.  At the stadium 7 ish.

343148[/snapback]

Hi Cindy. :w00t:

Please send Mary my regards. Have fun tonight, and be careful. :doh:

I thought you were gonna call me back :(

Great news about the procedure tho  :)

343157[/snapback]

I called--You were outside then We had a PJ party and watched movies.

You should have come to the hotel room :w00t::doh:

So glad to hear things went well.

I was hoping the thread was good news. As soon as I saw the title I was afraid Tom Hanks had decided to reprise his role from "Bosom Buddies" and merge it with a spinoff character from "Turner and Hooch."

So glad to hear things went well.

I was hoping the thread was good news. As soon as I saw the title I was afraid Tom Hanks had decided to reprise his role from "Bosom Buddies" and merge it with a spinoff character from "Turner and Hooch."

343235[/snapback]

You are a strange... strange man!

Mary got a booster ?  Well good for her.  :)

How did the meeting go last night. Any highlights ?  Did Moorman announce which foot he was going to kick with this year ?

344092[/snapback]

It's next Tuesday - the 31st 0:):angry: I was getting ahead of myself. I have to go to OZ and get a brain.

It's next Tuesday - the 31st 0:)  :angry:  I was getting ahead of myself. I have to go to OZ and get a brain.

344140[/snapback]

Does that mean that Mary will not be having surgery till next week? Likewise is she no longer home and resting, but in agony at the hospital? Is everything off by a week? Please clear this up, Mary's health depends on the mojo provided by this board dammit!