Texas RB Bijan Robinson

Tipster19

11 minutes ago, 1onemangang7 said:

It makes cook your breather, 3rd and forever, he hitter when defenses are worn.

You don't answer my questions directly. Look it up. I'm done with you

Between the two of us, it obvious I'm the only one that actually has looked at his game stats and there's literally not a single game where he had 2 carries for 18 yards. The only game he did was the Bengals game, which didn't even count.

So tell us..how many carries is a rookie RB2, playing in a Ken Dorsey offense, on a Sean McDermott team supposed to have per game?

Edited by Billz4ever

5 minutes ago, 1onemangang7 said:

It makes cook your breather, 3rd and forever, he hitter when defenses are worn.

You don't answer my questions directly. Look it up. I'm done with you

To your point, this coaching staff has always used a veteran in combination with a younger back. 

Gore took carries from Singletary, Singletary takes carries away from Moss and Cook. 

So I can see them signing some worn-out slow veteran to put over Cook, and he will eat 8-10 less effective carries. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, 1onemangang7 said:

Offensive line is pathetic but 5.7 ypc for a guy that can't break arm tackles. ?? Contradictions.

You're denying our offensive line was God awful and ranked near the bottom of the league?

So tell us..how many carries is a rookie RB2, playing in a Ken Dorsey offense, on a Sean McDermott team supposed to have per game?

I'm going to keep asking this question until you answer it.

3 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

To your point, this coaching staff has always used a veteran in combination with a younger back. 

Gore took carries from Singletary, Singletary takes carries away from Moss and Cook. 

So I can see them signing some worn-out slow veteran to put over Cook, and he will eat 8-10 less effective carries. 

I'd love to see them sign Raheem Mostert.  

Edited by Billz4ever

8 minutes ago, Billz4ever said:

You're denying our offensive line was God awful and ranked near the bottom of the league?

I'm going to keep asking this question until you answer it.

I'd love to see them sign Raheem Mostert.  

He was never a rb1 and never will be

10 minutes ago, NewEra said:

If we keep Hines on that contract I’ll throw up in my mouth.  I like him, but not at that price tag especially with Dorsey calling plays.  I don’t know if Ken has the vision to use him properly.  He clearly had no clue this year, which was really disappointing 

Yep, huge disconnect between Beane and Dorsey on that front.  The GM is drafting and trading for players that he describes a dual threat and notes their receiving capabilities, but then the OC doesn't incorporate that into the offense whatsoever.  

Which leads to the greater question...how can a GM draft weapons for this offense when he and the OC are so far apart?

1 minute ago, 1onemangang7 said:

He was never a rb1 and never will be

You never answered the question and it's obvious why.

• Agree 1

Just now, Billz4ever said:

Yep, huge disconnect between Beane and Dorsey on that front.  The GM is drafting and trading for players that he describes a dual threat and notes their receiving capabilities, but then the OC doesn't incorporate that into the offense whatsoever.  

Which leads to the greater question...how can a GM draft weapons for this offense when he and the OC are so far apart?

You never answered the question and it's obvious why.

Use your narcissistic bs on your family I'm not putting up with your *****. Motsert is in the same mold . You're just an idiot. You don't get it

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, 1onemangang7 said:

Use your narcissistic bs on your family I'm not putting up with your *****. Motsert is in the same mold . You're just an idiot. You don't get it

You said Cook can't break arm tackles then claim Mostert is in the same mold.

You've clearly never watched Mostert play and it shows.

Edited by Billz4ever

26 minutes ago, NewEra said:

If we keep Hines on that contract I’ll throw up in my mouth.  I like him, but not at that price tag especially with Dorsey calling plays.  I don’t know if Ken has the vision to use him properly.  He clearly had no clue this year, which was really disappointing 

Dorsey worked with what he had. Josh Allen . Blame the gm. You applaud his moves then scape on the oc.

4 minutes ago, Billz4ever said:

You said Cook can't break arm tackles then claim Mostert is in the same mold.

You've clearly never watched Mostert play and it shows.

I'm sure you have some excuse to explain it away though.

I don't need to argue about it. The guy can't carry 25 times a game without breaking down. He's too small. You just don't get it. You wanna pick on an OL that's good enough to make them odds on favorites but no help for the backfield.

2 minutes ago, 1onemangang7 said:

Dorsey worked with what he had. Josh Allen . Blame the gm. You applaud his moves then scape on the oc.

Gang, it's wishful thinking that the Bills would draft Bijan. I was wishing they'd draft Breece last year and JT28 prior. Many don't appreciate/see the need for a "real" running threat in the backfield to help Josh Allen be the ultimate weapon. They think dropping back 40-50 times a game is the way to go. I don't know what to say 🤦

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, 1onemangang7 said:

He clearly did not since he basically never tried to incorporate Hines or Cook in the pass game outside of a check-down, dump-off. 

How many carries is a rookie RB2, playing in a Ken Dorsey offense, on a Sean McDermott team supposed to have per game?

3 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Gang, it's wishful thinking that the Bills would draft Bijan. I was wishing they'd draft Breece last year and JT28 prior. Many don't appreciate/see the need for a "real" running threat in the backfield to help Josh Allen be the ultimate weapon. They think dropping back 40-50 times a game is the way to go. I don't know what to say 🤦

It's wishful thinking that Bijan will even be there for the Bills to draft at #27.  There are several teams who pick ahead of us that have a RB need.

It's time to start thinking realistically and what the more likely draft scenarios are for the Bills because that one is not.

6 minutes ago, Billz4ever said:

He clearly did not since he basically never tried to incorporate Hines or Cook in the pass game outside of a check-down, dump-off. 

How many carries is a rookie RB2, playing in a Ken Dorsey offense, on a Sean McDermott team supposed to 

This guy wins games in the stat sheets. Sees Motsert as a clear 1 when he's no better than Singletary. I'll agree they both run harder than cook.

Edited by 1onemangang7

1 hour ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Shouldn't talent dictate that?? Not who's offense/team he plays for? Apparently the GM saw the talent to make him a 2nd rd pick 🤷

It was clear going into the season that Motor was RB1 and that was already assumed even with them drafting Cook, so I'm not understanding what your expectations were of Cook coming into the season. They seem to be at odds with the reality of the situation.

Edited by Billz4ever

2 minutes ago, Billz4ever said:

It's wishful thinking that Bijan will even be there for the Bills to draft at #27.  There are several teams who pick ahead of us that have a RB need.

It's time to start thinking realistically and what the more likely draft scenarios are for the Bills because that one is not.

I really don't. Dallas has Pollard. Tampa Rachaad White. Maybe Chargers, if they're moving on from Ekeler. Ravens need receivers more than RB

1 minute ago, Billz4ever said:

It was clear going into the season that Motor was RB1 and that was already assumed even with them drafting Cook, so I'm not understanding what your expectations were of Cook coming into the season. They seem to be at odds with the reality of the situation.

So that constitutes a bust. Use your 2nd on a guy you're not going to use in the year you're favored to win it all

4 minutes ago, Billz4ever said:

This guy wins games by looking at players who've never played a down in the NFL.

Honestly, I don't think Motor thought he was RB1 going into the season 

1 hour ago, Solomon Grundy said:

I really don't. Dallas has Pollard. Tampa Rachaad White. Maybe Chargers, if they're moving on from Ekeler. Ravens need receivers more than RB

So you really think the best RB in the draft and probably a top 5 talent overall is going to fall to near the bottom of round #1?

I don't follow the thinking there since many teams will either fill by need, which some teams need a RB, or others will just take BPA.  Either way, I don't see how that possibly translates into him falling to us.

Edited by Billz4ever

Just now, Billz4ever said:

So you really think the best RB in the draft and probably a top 5 talent overall is going to fall to near the bottom of round #1?

I don't follow the thinking there since many teams will either fill by need, which some teams need a RB, or others will just take BPA.  Either way, I don't see how that possibly translates into him falling to us.

It happened with Breece Hall last season. He was highly rated in draft circles, but the "you don't draft RBs in the first rd", value crap affected his positioning. Same with JT28

1 minute ago, Billz4ever said:

Didn't you just say something about winning games with a guy that's never played a down in the NFL? Your hypocrisy is relentless

Just now, Solomon Grundy said:

It happened with Breece Hall last season. He was highly rated in draft circles, but the "you don't draft RBs in the first rd", value crap affected his positioning. Same with JT28

Sure did. They passed. Almost everyone on the board accepted it and didn't wanna hear the criticism.  They don't have to get better. The fan base approves. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.