Shady and Poyer talking about Hyde possibly returning this week

extrahammer

1 hour ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Like I said.........it would be nice to have that $26M or even just $2M (or Star Lotulelei's $40M+ etc..) back NOW.  

NOW..........as in when the team is among the least financially flexible in the NFL and a SB contender with a QB reaching the end of his rookie deal.

I guess what you don't get is that cap space rolls over............that's why it wasn't "no big deal" when Beane had a horrendous first 10 months of spending.......wasting that money on McCoy, inexplicably extending Eric Wood and eating $10M,  acquiring Kelvin Benjamin and his guaranteed 5th year option payment.........and culminating in his horrendous 2018 UFA period where he committed upwards of $100M in space to the likes of Lotulelei and Trent Murphy and a bunch of other unmentionables. 

Beane got much better........though there have been plenty of backups signed nonsensically for $6M-$7M.........but the team is still paying for that financial carelessness.

But I get if you don't understand how the cap works...........I think I saw you lost a bundle investing in crypto. So obviously real dollars don't make sense to you.  😉

If someone like you can understand the cap, it's child's play for me.  Nice job bringing Star into this when the topic was Shady and that whole $2M Beane gave him (he didn't give him $26M). :lol:

As for the crypto thing, you must have me confused with Tommy Boy and the $650M he stupidly invested and lost. :lol:  I haven't lost anything a penny.

Edited by Doc

On 1/18/2023 at 10:29 AM, SCBills said:

Doesn't seem like a McDermott move to declare someone out and then all of a sudden he plays.   I guess you could say that falls under "sportsmanship" but it doesn't seem like the kind McD would engage in.  

if player is designated as out. He "cannot" play.

Rules tightened up a few years ago due to Cheatriots listing their entire roster(and practice squad lol) as questionable week in and week out........

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.