Allen led all QB's in PFF Offensive Grade at 91.8

Big Turk

1 hour ago, machine gun kelly said:

The problem is Allen catches flack from some national media that Mahomes does as well.  I honestly don’t care that much as long as we keep winning games.

We definitely need a mistake free or almost free game Sunday.  I’m just so happy it’s another early Sunday afternoon game.  I hate that we have to wait til 3 as the wait so going to kill me, but we’ll at least know our opponent on Sunday morning.

Go Jags!

Every time you listen to this group you become just a bit dumber each time.

19 hours ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

I think the big mistake we make with Josh here is comparing his 2022 regular season only to the 2021 playoffs and not the 2021 regular season.  It's a recency bias thing and after watching the perfect game against NE and the shootout against KC we started unrealistically expecting mistake free games littered all over the place. 

I wanted to believe that Josh had reached a new level in the playoffs last year.  I think many of us hoped that what we saw then would be the new norm going forward.

20 minutes ago, hondo in seattle said:

I wanted to believe that Josh had reached a new level in the playoffs last year.  I think many of us hoped that what we saw then would be the new norm going forward.

I understand that because part of me felt the same but if that level of play was his norm then he’d be the unquestioned greatest NFL player of all time.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

I understand that because part of me felt the same but if that level of play was his norm then he’d be the unquestioned greatest NFL player of all time.

Yeah I agree. 48/62, 77.3%, 637 yds, 9 tds, 0 ints, QB Rating of 148.99 & a QBR over 95. No one's coming close to that for a season, probably won't even see something that good for a postseason either.

16 hours ago, Sierra Foothills said:

I've been calling Josh a larger version of Brett Favre for a quite a while now. I often mention in the next breath that Mahomes is a more athletic version of Aaron Rodgers and recently I've begun likening Joe Burrow to a larger version of Drew Brees... Burrow's accuracy is quite incredible IMO.

None of you guys took the bait. You're like my buddies... no fun.

4 hours ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

Every time you listen to this group you become just a bit dumber each time.

You're being unnecessarily redundant. Both boldeds are not needed... only one.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.