Bills backers bar in Columbus, Ohio?

notwoz

29 minutes ago, notwoz said:

I'm going to attend my grandson's graduation from Ohio State University and wonder if there's a place where my son and I can catch the Bills game on Saturday night. Thx in advance.

You should be able to go most anywhere really, the game is on NFL Network and it'll be the only game playing. Probably every bar will be showing it.

9 minutes ago, T&C said:

You should be able to go most anywhere really, the game is on NFL Network and it'll be the only game playing. Probably every bar will be showing it.

I figured that would be the case. I was hoping to find a joint with a bunch of like-minded fans.

1 minute ago, FrenchConnection said:

Thx. I did find that place after I posted.

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, notwoz said:

I'm going to attend my grandson's graduation from Ohio State University and wonder if there's a place where my son and I can catch the Bills game on Saturday night. Thx in advance.

Congrats on your son's graduation!!  A big Bills win could make for a perfect weekend for you and your family!!

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.