Terminate The Constitution? (But only is he loses!!) Changed title, is that better B-Man?

Tiberius

Left:      "Trump said he wants to "terminate the Constitution"  

Response:  No, you are reading way too much into that statement.

Left:  No, no, no He said it !

Response: Here is the actual statement, see he is referring to specific issues, not the whole constitution

Response: but can't you see that. . . .

Left: Shut up you blind Tump loving Cult member, I can't have a real discussion with someone so ignorant "

😆

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Left:      "Trump said he wants to "terminate the Constitution"  

Response:  No, you are reading way too much into that statement.

Response: Here is the actual statement, see he is referring to specific issues, not the whole constitution

Response: but can't you see that. . . .

Left: Shut up you blind Tump loving Cult member, I can't have a real discussion with someone so ignorant "

😆

Not the whole Constitution? Oh just the part where the people choose the winner? That's it. 

You are acting like that is ok. 

Stupid or deranged? 

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Not the whole Constitution? Oh just the part where the people choose the winner? That's it. 

Stupid or deranged? 

You’ll make a great communist. The government colludes with the media in those countries too. 

Edited by SoCal Deek
  • Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

As Chef Jim would say, now we are getting somewhere.

I am glad that you admit that the title to your thread (as well as your multiple defenses of it) are incorrect.

I look forward to seeing if you will change the title now.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

You agree with this?>

“A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution.”

D Trump 

I've referenced this quote twice with you in this thread and you skirted it as usual.

I do agree with this.

Break it down.  "A Massive Fraud of this type" refers to the collusion between Big Tech and the DNC to influence elections.  

In context, it is essentially saying the fraud committed by Big Tech and the Democrats allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution.

Nowhere does he say he wants to terminate the Constitution.  He is saying that this fraud allows for it to become possible.  

Maybe you don't thing Big Tech and the DNC are colluding, that is another issue, but it doesn't change what he said.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Tiberius said:

You agree with this?>

“A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution.”

D Trump 

Didn’t you just a few short months ago wanted to rip up the constitution? You’re such a hypocrite. No I’m not angry, lol. And I don’t care what you think, I just love throwing your hypocrisy in your face. Trump has turned you into a damn fool. He owns your tiny peabrain head.🤣🤣🤣🤣

19 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

You’ll make a great communist. The government colludes with the media in those countries too. 

Making no sense 

19 hours ago, B-Man said:

As Chef Jim would say, now we are getting somewhere.

I am glad that you admit that the title to your thread (as well as your multiple defenses of it) are incorrect.

I look forward to seeing if you will change the title now.

That's your stand? Attacking part of the Constitution is not attacking the Constitution, wow! 

17 hours ago, Brueggs said:

I've referenced this quote twice with you in this thread and you skirted it as usual.

I do agree with this.

Break it down.  "A Massive Fraud of this type" refers to the collusion between Big Tech and the DNC to influence elections.  

In context, it is essentially saying the fraud committed by Big Tech and the Democrats allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution.

Nowhere does he say he wants to terminate the Constitution.  He is saying that this fraud allows for it to become possible.  

Maybe you don't thing Big Tech and the DNC are colluding, that is another issue, but it doesn't change what he said.  

Yes he says terminate part of the Constitution, like you know, the important part. 

Why protect a guy who says terminate the Constitution? Why vote for a fascist? 

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Not if you keep your head deeply buried in the sand. 

You have a lot of practice at that. 

Terminate the Constitution? You would vote for him again, even though he is on record as wanting to terminate the Constititution 

• Tiberius changed the title to Terminate The Constitution? (But only is he loses!!) Changed title, is that better B-Man?
Just now, SoCal Deek said:

This ridiculous narrative is just plain stupid Tibs. It’s okay to admit it. We’ll still love you. 

He said it

You will still vote for the guy who wants to piss on the constitution, steal secret docs, attempt to steal elections, Not a problem for you 

No.

He never said that he wanted the "Constitution" terminated (under ANY circumstances) but you can't back down now........sad.

And it is (only IF he loses)

If you are trying to make a point, check your spelling -- free tip.

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

piss on the constitution

He didn't say what you claim.  Period.  You keep moving the goal post, and I already knew this, but there is no point in having a debate with you, because its not an actual debate.  It is you changing subjects, deflecting and dancing around a topic to alter truth to fit your ideal.  

It's funny, because you are the guy who said Piss on the Constitution.  Quoted for truth.

1 hour ago, Brueggs said:

He didn't say what you claim.  Period.  You keep moving the goal post, and I already knew this, but there is no point in having a debate with you, because its not an actual debate.  It is you changing subjects, deflecting and dancing around a topic to alter truth to fit your ideal.  

It's funny, because you are the guy who said Piss on the Constitution.  Quoted for truth.

Please stop - you did this when Trump mocked the reporter and you're doing it again.

Trump explicitly called for the TERMINATION of the CONSTITUTION 

"A massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allow for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles even those found in the Constitution"

WHERE DO WE HAVE LAWS THAT REGULATE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS?

JFC

Edited by BillStime

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Trump explicitly called for the TERMINATION of the CONSITUTION 

No.

He did not.

Repeating the lie only exposes your own bias.

AND to you also:

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

No.

He did not.

Repeating the lie only exposes your own bias.

AND to you also:

Guy who plagiarizes entire articles is giving out free tips - love it.

Answer the question: WHERE DO WE HAVE LAWS THAT REGULATE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS?