The Bills need more red in their uniforms!

I watched an old Bills - Fish game recently, and Jim Richter's white pants had a ton of blood on it by the time the game reached the second quarter. Now THAT'S the kind of red I'm talking about!

I watched an old Bills - Fish game recently, and Jim Richter's white pants had a ton of blood on it by the time the game reached the second quarter.  Now THAT'S the kind of red I'm talking about!

340217[/snapback]

blood or red paint from the field. I loved watching games on turf, cause there was no mistake then.

Red is for winners!

Junk science IMHO....it took the Red Sox 86 freakin years! :lol:

340214[/snapback]

Into "Joe Theisman" stupid territory again. Based on their data, one could just as easily conclude that being a more competitive athlete makes one prefer bright colors like red as you could that wearing red makes one more competitive.

Pure junk, like you said. And yet...they probably got public money for it. I wonder if I can get a federal grant to study the effects of bird logos on the winning percentages in the NFL...? :)

Yeah, the Yankees and their 26 World Championships are all because of the red in their uniforms....  :)

340500[/snapback]

And the Boston Celtics, UCLA basketball (Wooden era), the Packers (Lombardi), the Montreal Canadians (oh, wait)

Yeah, the Yankees and their 26 World Championships are all because of the red in their uniforms....  :)

340500[/snapback]

And the Boston Celtics, UCLA basketball (Wooden era), the Packers (Lombardi), the Montreal Canadians... oh, wait, that's right. It must be the red.