Does Bills at Jets move to 4:25?

djp14150

21 hours ago, fergie's ire said:

But if they can beat the bad Lions, Jaguars, and Bears and split with the Patriots, that will get them to 9 wins.  They won't have to do a lot more to make the playoffs.

It's only week 7 and inevitably some team or another will get hot down the stretch, but right now it should be obvious that at least 2-3 "fraudulent" teams will make the playoffs in the AFC.  (The NFC has its only quality issues too, of course).  The Bills and Chiefs are legitimately good.  The Ravens and Chargers are legitimate playoff teams that can give anybody a game on the right day, including us.  The Bengals are starting to turn a corner, maybe.  That leaves at least two spots for teams that nobody is going to afraid of in January.  I'm just hoping we get lucky and draw the Jets or Dolphins or some other scrub team in the divisional round.  That's going to require an upset in a WC game, but does anybody really think that a team like Tennessee is a lock over the Dolphins?  I sure don't.

If they beat NE which is possible after that ****show performance last night and the Bills win Sunday night. You will have 6-1 vs 6-2. I could see the game getting moved to 4:25. Probably get Romo and Nance as well. Big market NYC area team doing well vs the best team in the league. Add in the JA factor as he is one of the most popular players in the league. A 4:25 start is very possible.

52 minutes ago, Greg S said:

If they beat NE which is possible after that ****show performance last night and the Bills win Sunday night. You will have 6-1 vs 6-2. I could see the game getting moved to 4:25. Probably get Romo and Nance as well. Big market NYC area team doing well vs the best team in the league. Add in the JA factor as he is one of the most popular players in the league. A 4:25 start is very possible.

It would have to happen today, they can't move a game within 12 days of the scheduled time.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, pocoboy said:

It would have to happen today, they can't move a game within 12 days of the scheduled time.

CBS has a 4:25 game that day. Rams at Bucs. That really isn't a great game. Since its in Tampa it can be moved to 1:00 east coast time.

43 minutes ago, Greg S said:

CBS has a 4:25 game that day. Rams at Bucs. That really isn't a great game. Since its in Tampa it can be moved to 1:00 east coast time.

I seriously doubt the Bills/Jets move to 4:25.  No matter the records, the key here is Brady and CBS now gets limited broadcasts with him since he moved to the NFC.  I can't see CBS wanting the switch.  LA/west Florida is more eyeballs than NY/WNY.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.