The Bills Run Game & Backs a Vital Piece for a Championship .

T master

Well despite what a lot of folks here have said about the Bills O line sucking they did much better this week which is encouraging because we will need the running game more as the season goes on it shows how the running game is still important to keeping teams honest and giving another weapon to guard against .

Motor was allowed more touches this game producing 85 yards on the ground plus his receptions which was a welcome sight ! If given the chance he is a vital part to this offense sure he's not going to get 25 carries per game but what he is given & if it is enough to get him in a rhythm will be enough to keep the oppositions defense honest & the O line stepped up to help. 

Sure there were a couple of plays that got blown up in the back field but the Chiefs D is nothing to scoff at they have some really good players too so they will get some plays on their side but Motor along with the O line did a good job . I hope they continue to get better with time as this season goes on because that will be a need in order for the Bills to win a Championship .

I think utilizing our FB in the blocking scheme of the running game has helped quite a bit a little bit of old time football never hurts in this modern day game !!

Gilliam has proven to be a weapon in his own right weather it's blocking, running or catching the ball & IMHO having Moss inactive & using Cook more is a plus for the future of the running game to add to the Bills offense Motor & Cook are the scat type backs along with their receiving abilities & Gilliam can be the hammer/short yardage back plus a pass catcher too .

Things are looking up i hope they all hit their stride at the right time & it all comes together & makes those that said our O line sucks eat their words by the end of the season ... 

GO BILLS !!!! 

Edited by T master
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

• T master changed the title to The Bills Run Game & Backs a Vital Piece for a Championship .
1 hour ago, Limeaid said:

To make it truly complementary the Bills did a really big blocking back like Ravens have.  He can have another role like lineman or special teams but we need someone who can help with pushes since a number of our players are more finesse than mass.

Patrick Ricard is incredibly unique. 6'3", 311 lbs. I doubt the Bills stumble upon someone like that. Maybe they could transform Zimmer into something similar. He already has the athleticism.

8 hours ago, T master said:

Well despite what a lot of folks here have said about the Bills O line sucking they did much better this week which is encouraging because we will need the running game more as the season goes on it shows how the running game is still important to keeping teams honest and giving another weapon to guard against .

Motor was allowed more touches this game producing 85 yards on the ground plus his receptions which was a welcome sight ! If given the chance he is a vital part to this offense sure he's not going to get 25 carries per game but what he is given & if it is enough to get him in a rhythm will be enough to keep the oppositions defense honest & the O line stepped up to help. 

Sure there were a couple of plays that got blown up in the back field but the Chiefs D is nothing to scoff at they have some really good players too so they will get some plays on their side but Motor along with the O line did a good job . I hope they continue to get better with time as this season goes on because that will be a need in order for the Bills to win a Championship .

I think utilizing our FB in the blocking scheme of the running game has helped quite a bit a little bit of old time football never hurts in this modern day game !!

Gilliam has proven to be a weapon in his own right weather it's blocking, running or catching the ball & IMHO having Moss inactive & using Cook more is a plus for the future of the running game to add to the Bills offense Motor & Cook are the scat type backs along with their receiving abilities & Gilliam can be the hammer/short yardage back plus a pass catcher too .

Things are looking up i hope they all hit their stride at the right time & it all comes together & makes those that said our O line sucks eat their words by the end of the season ... 

GO BILLS !!!! 

He still blew it late in the 4th quarter on 3 opportunities to pick up a first down. Two of the 3 he had a hole,  I still hope they go after Josh Jacobs from the Raiders.  We suck at 3rd and short and it's not always the line,  we have no back that can hit the hole hard with burst. I really want to see less Allen runs ins future games.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.