No Matter the Strength of Opponent - Every Week is Exciting

BuffaloBaumer

The best part about leading the AFC right now is that even when we play teams like the Bears, there will constantly be that #1 seed in the back of their heads. I think this group is well aware of the importance of teams having to come to Orchard Park in January. From the fan's perspective, no game will be overlooked for the same reason. 

Jets and Patriots seem to be rising so this should be quite a ride over the next several months. Every week is just gigantic, and the pursuit of the #1 seed will be there every single week.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

The best part about leading the AFC right now is that even when we play teams like the Bears, there will constantly be that #1 seed in the back of their heads. I think this group is well aware of the importance of teams having to come to Orchard Park in January. From the fan's perspective, no game will be overlooked for the same reason. 

Jets and Patriots seem to be rising so this should be quite a ride over the next several months. Every week is just gigantic, and the pursuit of the #1 seed will be there every single week.

This season is so already exciting and hopefully the best is yet to come 🤞

The Bills hopefully will learn from last season and not have any Jags/Steelers like let downs. The Bills need to pile up wins. The margin for error is there but it is slim. With 11 games left in the season I would say that the Bills need to go 9-2 to get the one seed which with the roster and coaching the team has that should be possible. 

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

One thing that I find interesting this year is there have been a lot of comments about strength of schedule the QBs that we play etc. etc. over the years of this Josh Allen lead team

Our schedule has been brutal

We are faced almost all of the top QBs in the league this year

And we’re five and one

5-1 despite a brutal schedule AND being more banged up than this team has been since 2018. The lone loss was a 2 point loss away with a team that at one point in the game was down 6 defensive starters, three O-line players, two skill position starters (Mac and Knox), and various other role and depth players. I would say that this is about as good as you can do regarding the circumstances. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.