Best New Age Bills Anthem Song? I think I found it 🤔

StHustle

Best Bills "Anthem" Track?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. In other words, which song would get you most hype for a Bills game?

• Drip Sanchez - Unstoppable
    • Dom Brown - Buffalo Bills Anthem
    • Benny The Butcher - Beasts In The AFC East

The three song selections are just not my preferred genera of music. 

The best Bills song I ever heard was a remake of R-E-S-P-E-C-T made by former members of the Rick James band during the Kelly era. 

R-E-S-P-E-C-T

A Jim Kelly pass to Andre Reed

Edit: Found it

Edited by Draconator
  • Like (+1) 1

First has a Lil Baby vibe to it. I liked the melody to that one the best and thought the lyrics were catchy, but it’d get old fast since it’s so repetitive. The second I wasn’t feeling much, the third reminds me of Three Six Mafia’s “Mafia!” chant, but lacks the production of DJ Paul. None should be the official anthem in my opinion. 

Edited by JayBaller10

You should’ve had a none of the above option.

During the drought I used to laugh at this one.

Then there is always this….

Im not a rap guy, amd gives me freakin headache nor does it represent any of the over 40 fans, so IDC.  I’ll play for my sons today as I’m playing cool dad bringing the pizza, beer, and wings for a small party with these 21-23 yr olds.  I’ll see what they have to say.

I hate that crap on in the gym on a Sunday morning, and way too loud.  Gives me a hx, or maybe it was a bad milk last night.

Have a good day guys.  Here’s a novel idea.  How about writing a song, not a rap, where people actually sing, and tie in all the Bills past and present.  Remember singing.  Creativity.  I know I have middle aged guy syndrome, but find one of the channels they use at the gyms I go to are choosing a song from the 70’s or 80’s, and they place a modern dance theme to it.  It just seems so pathetic there is so little talent for creativity.  And I’m not a big country guy, but at least they have voices, original, creative and actually sing.  You can understand the story they are singing about.

So youngins, you have fun.  I just never want to hear it when I spend my $2k each year to bring up the family for the weekend for a game.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.