Lion Mangles 42 Midgets in Cambodia

Actually, it isn't.  There is nothing funny about human beings dying, and I have a suspicion that those people who "fought" the lion in front of paying spectators didn't have much of a choice.

338019[/snapback]

I agree. Much of the world is so incredibly fugged up. What a horrible, senseless way to die

Actually, it isn't.  There is nothing funny about human beings dying, and I have a suspicion that those people who "fought" the lion in front of paying spectators didn't have much of a choice.

338019[/snapback]

Agreed. I bet it would be real entertaining to watch 42 humans torn apart by a lion. Just hilarious. Just plain sick. I would tend to agree with your suspicion and think we should sanaction the Cambodian government in some way.

I'm sorry I even participated in in reading this post. It's very disturbing to not only read about such a inhumane act but it's even more disappointing to think that people take joy and find humor in destroying other human beings. I thought that this kind of primative act only happened during the Roman Empire. It's sad to think that in 2000 years that not much has changed.

I'm sorry I even participated in in reading this post. It's very disturbing to not only read about such a inhumane act but it's even more disappointing to think that people take joy and find humor in destroying other human beings. I thought that this kind of primative act only happened during the Roman Empire. It's sad to think that in 2000 years that not much has changed.

338074[/snapback]

Well, I guess you missed the whole Scary Movie franchise....Nearly $400 Million in the US alone....

thats not a BBC site

338042[/snapback]

Good spot, Udonkey. Take a look at the site itself, it's a bloody soccer "football" club.

Here's the Google description:

"lost that loving feeling - the leading independent Nottingham ...

Regular articles, humerous features, detailed information and comprehensive

coverage from the leading independent Nottingham Forest Football Club website.

www.ltlf.co.uk/ - 39k - Cached - Similar pages "

This must be one of their so-called "humerous features". Just more soccer hooliganism, most likely...

The alleged stipulation by the Cambodian govt that no camersa were allowed would be pretty tough to pull off these days, what with tiny spy cams, etc.

338019[/snapback]

anyone who willingly tries to go 42 to 1 agenst a lion and dies is a freakin idiot, and funny as hell to me.

i do also wonder if they were "willing" cus it sounds liek the guy who set up the fight and took the fight did not fight him self.

but if the lion had died, there would be protesters and PETA and everything..

but since only 20+ midgets died... its FUNNY.

i dont know why, but it is...

"The fight was called in only 12 minutes, after which 28 fighters were declared dead, while the other 14 suffered severe injuries including broken bones and lost limbs, rendering them unable to fight back."

he !@#$ed up 42 midgets in only 12 min. LOL. :doh::doh:

Unfortunately, this wasn't. Your topic title, "Lion Mangles 42 Midgets in Cambodia", was funnier.

If Irv had writen the headline it might have been:

Maneater mangles many midgets.

I am so sick and tired of lions being harassed by midgets in our society. Its good to see those little people finally getting what they were asking for. Poor kitty. I just hope he isnt traumatized.

In other news, I heard the troupe changes its name to the Cambodian Snackables.

I am so sick and tired of lions being harassed by midgets in our society. Its good to see those little people finally getting what they were asking for. Poor kitty. I just hope he isnt traumatized.

In other news, I heard the troupe changes its name to the Cambodian Snackables.

338267[/snapback]

:doh::doh:

Unfortunately, this wasn't.  Your topic title, "Lion Mangles 42 Midgets in Cambodia", was funnier.

If Irv had writen the headline it might have been:

Maneater mangles many midgets.

338181[/snapback]

Gotta love Irv Weinstein!

My favorite "Irvism" has gotta be the all time great:

"Smokeaters"

:doh:

I think it's pretty funny that a) anyone believed it and b) some of you got so worked up about it.

Dude - people kill each other because they heard someone put a book in a toilet - at least let me laugh about 42 pretend midgets getting torn limb from limb, in a sea of blood by a huge, ruthless imaginary lion in some imaginary city in some country john kerry pretended he visited on Christmas day once upon a time.

This story has a new video game or an ebaums movie written all over it.

I would like my own army of midgets to play with. I bet my army of 42 midgets could take down a giraffe in less than 5 minutes.

This story has a new video game or an ebaums movie written all over it. 

I would like my own army of midgets to play with.  I bet my army of 42 midgets could take down a giraffe in less than 5 minutes.

338836[/snapback]

Especially if you don't feed them often.

Spectators cheered as entire Cambodian Midget Fighting League squared off against African Lion

The fight was called in only 12 minutes, after which 28 fighters were declared dead, while the other 14 suffered severe injuries including broken bones and lost limbs, rendering them unable to fight back.

Lion > Midgets

EDIT: It's fake! Click on the 'printable version' tab near the top.