OT: Star Wars EP3

kota

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to gloat and say that I already saw it at the charity viewing they had in DC last week...  :blink:

337461[/snapback]

You live in the DC area?

I haven't seen the movie yet, but I have read the book. I'm really looking forward to this one.

Since your a Directv Employee, Answer me this. Why is Directv Raping cutomers on NFL Sunday Ticket? It was going to cost me $319 to watch the ticket in HD this year. I cancelled and went back to cable.

337479[/snapback]

$300? Seriously?

I was considering getting a dish this season. For $300...the hell with it.

I just want to gloat and say that since i am a Directv employee i get to see a early showing of EP3 tonight at Fox Studios.

337457[/snapback]

Who cares?......Really..... It will be a good movie but nothing that I can't wait a month for when the buzz dies down. :blink:

$300?  Seriously?

I was considering getting a dish this season.  For $300...the hell with it.

337480[/snapback]

$219.00 for "regular" Sunday Ticket (if you order before July 31). Apparently they have something new this year called "Superfan" with added features and more games in HD. That's an additional $99.

NFL Sunday Ticket

$219.00 for "regular" Sunday Ticket (if you order before July 31).  Apparently they have something new this year called "Superfan" with added features and more games in HD.  That's an additional $99.

NFL Sunday Ticket

337486[/snapback]

Not like I'd be able to watch the games at home anyway :blink:

$219.00 for "regular" Sunday Ticket (if you order before July 31).  Apparently they have something new this year called "Superfan" with added features and more games in HD.  That's an additional $99.

NFL Sunday Ticket

337486[/snapback]

Soon they price themselves so high it'll be cheaper to just go to the Sports Bars again.

Soon they price themselves so high it'll be cheaper to just go to the Sports Bars again.

337494[/snapback]

Honestly, I'd pay double. I love Sunday Ticket.

Not when you factor in the matrimonial lawyer's fee.  :D

337498[/snapback]

Not so! if one performs the requisite tasks around the house, one should be able to enjoy a beverage or two while watching the Bills game with friends.

I would NEVER be able to watch the games at home anyway and have ended up saving money by going out to the bar. Not to mention I've met a large group of local Bills fans.

Except when you get "Able to watch all Bills games without question" inserted into the pre-nup....

337505[/snapback]

It must suck to have a spouse that doesn't understand the vital importance of the weekly Bills game.

The total cost of my going to the bar to watch is vacuuming, laundry, breakfast and cleaning the bathrooms. I consider it a small price to pay for 3 hours of uninterrupted footbal and beer.