What happened to Lindsey Lohan??

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Photo shop at its finest people!!! Thats NOT Lohan!!!! She was on TV guide Channel recently, and looks nothing like that!!!! :lol:

336627[/snapback]

Nope, good guess, but you can go home with the consolation prize.

That photo is actually a still from a video. They were playing that video on one of those fluff-ball shows my wife watches. It caught my attention because as someone else said, she want from a 9 to a 2 in about 6 months.

Richie is even worse.

Ooh! Wait! I know the answer to this question...

WHO GIVES A RAT'S A**?

I'll have the same response when people are asking whatever happened to Brittany Spears after her career crashes and burns (which I hope is soon).

Ooh!  Wait!  I know the answer to this question...

WHO GIVES A RAT'S A**?

I'll have the same response when people are asking whatever happened to Brittany Spears after her career crashes and burns (which I hope is soon).

336788[/snapback]

I usually take the same approach. I could care less about Spears, et al. There's the whole Disney/think-about-the-children argument. It's such a shame to see such a nice piece of... er... nevermind.

Photo shop at its finest people!!! Thats NOT Lohan!!!! She was on TV guide Channel recently, and looks nothing like that!!!! :lol:

336627[/snapback]

You are correct, sir. Those images are fakes.

You are correct, sir.  Those images are fakes.

336823[/snapback]

No, they're not. Like I said above, those are stills from a video (or that camera man was at the same location as the video I saw).

There was an ET segment/other show like that. Nicole and Lindsay come out of a club and get into a car. They sign a pair of autographs, people taking pictures...

As fake as they look, they're not. I'll see if I can find the video on the 'net.

Well, I guess we'll know soon enough whether the pics are real.

Photo shop or not, there's another issue here: Is anyone else here as disturbed as I am by these pics? Hollywood seems to be teaching our daughters that you need to look like a skeleton to be successful and attractive.

When nothing could be further from the truth. I read somewhere that 60% of American women are at least a size 12, which is not really that big. I'm not totally convinced this is a weight issue, but a self-esteem issue (i.e., these girls think they're too fat when they are in fact perfectly proportioned).

Are men truly interested in really skinny women who look like 12 year old boys in drag? I know I'm not.

BTW, Nicole Ritchie's head looks way too big for the rest of her body.

Mike

Photo shop or not, there's another issue here:  Is anyone else here as disturbed as I am by these pics?  Hollywood seems to be teaching our daughters that you need to look like a skeleton to be successful and attractive. 

When nothing could be further from the truth.  I read somewhere that 60% of American women are at least a size 12, which is not really that big.  I'm not totally convinced this is a weight issue, but a self-esteem issue (i.e., these girls think they're too fat when they are in fact perfectly proportioned).

Are men truly interested in really skinny women who look like 12 year old boys in drag?  I know I'm not. 

Mike

336887[/snapback]

Yeah, I'm a bit bothered by them, but not too much. Every time I see them on TV, hear about them on the radio, or see them mentined even here, it's with negative connotations. It's not like everyone is raving about how cool they are and how great they look. They're not gaining any further acceptance due to this. I'd think (not sure if I'm right or not) that younger girls would see all of the negativity that surrounds junk like this.

Her head looks that big because her body has started chowing down on her muscle tissue, costing her any definition she had.

-Jeff

Safe for Work, but will gross you out

I'd much rather have a girl shaped like Rachel Ray or Kelly Clarkson than something like that.  Scary.

336483[/snapback]

Rachel Ray is shaped like a pear. I love chicks with curves in the right places but thats not Rachel IMO. Her body is awful. Fat ass with no rack. Shes nice enough but she annoys me. So many have a thing for her- I would much prefer Giada

Rachel Ray is shaped like a pear.  I love chicks with curves in the right places but thats not Rachel IMO.  Her body is awful.  Fat ass with no rack.  Shes nice enough but she annoys me.  So many have a thing for her- I would much prefer Giada

337168[/snapback]

BTW let the record state I dig Lindsay! That pic is doctored- Lindsay has mad curves! :blink:

Photo shop or not, there's another issue here:  Is anyone else here as disturbed as I am by these pics?  Hollywood seems to be teaching our daughters that you need to look like a skeleton to be successful and attractive. 

When nothing could be further from the truth.  I read somewhere that 60% of American women are at least a size 12, which is not really that big.  I'm not totally convinced this is a weight issue, but a self-esteem issue (i.e., these girls think they're too fat when they are in fact perfectly proportioned).

Are men truly interested in really skinny women who look like 12 year old boys in drag?  I know I'm not. 

Mike

336887[/snapback]

there's a difference between a size 12 and an anorexic waif. honestly, our country is too fat. it's a fact. the skinny actresses starving themselves comprise a miniscule percentage of the population; the problem is that they get most of the exposure.

as for what is healthy and attractive (at least to me), i'll use my wife as an example. 5'7", between 125-130 lbs., and curves in all the right places. she wears between a 6 and an 8. she doesn't diet, she exercises somewhat regularly (but is no gym rat), and eats healthy. why can't more people follow that pattern? i know genetics plays a part, but it's not that damn difficult.

to your point, however, i agree that it is horrible that teenage girls are fed the "heroin-chic" look by the mass media. and lindsay lohan looks disgusting in those recent pics.

Ooh!  Wait!  I know the answer to this question...

WHO GIVES A RAT'S A**?

336788[/snapback]

I'm with him. I hope all these coke-addled spoiled brats rot away into nothing. I mean, really, what the hell do those people add to our culture?