I don't just want to win a Superbowl

Kellyhero68

On 9/6/2022 at 10:08 PM, Kellyhero68 said:

After being a fan for over 45 years, going thru the Superbowl losses, Wide right, the Music City Miracle, "13 seconds", the 17-playoff year drought, endless jokes, I want more. The Bills Mafia deserve a historic season, most points scored in a season in NFL history, 15 or 16 regular wins, and blow wins in the playoffs and most points scored in the Superbowl. WE DESERVE IT.

Go Bills !!

Been there w you since ‘63, was live at SB 27/28 , and remember where I was for all of the above. We know what it’s like to love them , experience the penultimate highs, and the ultimate lows  ( wide right, MSM, 13 sec are my most painful) and this team looks like the most talented with the exception of Bruce.  I just need to see them win the Lombardi , so I can pass my last years remembering where I was when we won it all, erasing all those other memories ( like watching beebe at the goalline knocking the ball from Letts hands as my seats were along that goalline and walking out to the bus to the hotel after giving up 52 points), and live in peace!   Lol!  I hope this is the year , and it starts tonight.  Have to admit I’m a little nervous , mostly for Mcd and Frazier to not be outcoached ( which has been all too common in close games) and those cbs who are sticking out as targets!   Let’s hope it’s not like last year. Good luck , will be thinking of you , knowing what the years have been like. Just once we need the year to end well and we walk away happy fir days, not thinking over and over what could have been. Enjoy the night and each moment because the seasons go so fast. Knock on wood, fingers crossed , let’s start things out right !  Best wishes , RpMD 👍🍸

22 hours ago, SoTier said:

YES!!!   I have been a Bills fan since 1963 -- 59 years!!! -- and this is exactly my sentiment.   Make the playoffs.  Win the AFC Championship.  Win the Lombardi.   I don't give a damn how they do it.  Just do it.

Amen!

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/6/2022 at 10:08 PM, Kellyhero68 said:

After being a fan for over 45 years, going thru the Superbowl losses, Wide right, the Music City Miracle, "13 seconds", the 17-playoff year drought, endless jokes, I want more. The Bills Mafia deserve a historic season, most points scored in a season in NFL history, 15 or 16 regular wins, and blow wins in the playoffs and most points scored in the Superbowl. WE DESERVE IT.

Go Bills !!

Why i want to have the undefeated season to erase that only team in NFL history claim of the Dolphins.  Let the Bills do one better with the 17 game seasons now.  

On 9/6/2022 at 9:10 PM, BillsFan130 said:

I will take the ugliest super bowl win ever lol

Thank you! 

As long as we won, I wouldn't care if Josh Allen set the single game interception record & threw for 20 yards... the only points could be a safety & us winning 2-0! A Super Bowl win is more important than all the superficial stuff surrounding it.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.