Karine Jean-Pierre

Irv

On 8/27/2023 at 9:19 AM, B-Man said:

It's no joke when we take back everything we said about Jen "Circle Back" Psaki when she was press secretary and not an MSNBC host, doing the same job.

Psaki was a genius compared to her successor, Karine Jean-Pierre. In case you didn't notice, Jean-Pierre is a gay, black immigrant, which she herself has called historic. She's making history every day.

https://twitchy.com/brettt/2023/08/26/kjp-says-she-was-made-press-secretary-because-shes-beyond-capable-n2386616

Well, Jen was better

1 minute ago, Chris farley said:

Do you know of any others that were US government trained agents, that then played that part?

I’m not talking about people that were priorly in government. I am talking about people that sat in the press, secretary position and lied their asses off.

And you know exactly who I’m talking about

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

I’m not talking about people that were priorly in government. I am talking about people that sat in the press, secretary position and lied their asses off.

And you know exactly who I’m talking about

All of them?

Were any of them state agents?  trained in propaganda?  Worked in Victoria Nulans office?

But I get it. you watch her show and believe her narratives.

Edited by Chris farley

1 minute ago, Chris farley said:

All of them?

Were any of them state agents?  trained in propaganda?  Worked in Victoria Nulans office?

But I get it. you watch her show and believe her narratives.

I haven’t really watched her show. I like the way that she conducted herself as prrss secondary.

The one that we have now seems kind of forced

15 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I haven’t really watched her show. I like the way that she conducted herself as prrss secondary.

The one that we have now seems kind of forced

Honestly. I think the one now is a good person and a decent reporter that's not good at lying.  you got to be good at lying to do that role.

• 2 weeks later...

This idiot, AOC, and Mrs. Giggles the useless VP would make a good female version of the three stooges. The one difference being the real three stooges were just acting like morons. These 3 aren't acting. It's actually sad and pitiful that these clowns hold positions of power in our government. They are a big reason why the rest of the world views us as a joke.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

The more I watch that clip, the more it sounds like Jean-Pierre didn't even process that the question was about antisemitism.

At least, that's the most generous explanation as to why she'd take a pointed question about hatred of Jews and turn it into a platitude session about supposed Islamophobia. In fact, you can see that she's clearly reading the answer word-for-word from her binder. That makes me think she just defaulted to a statement on hatred toward Muslims because that's all she had prepared.

What does that say about her ability as a press secretary to speak clearly to the American people? 

Of course, the other explanation is that she and the administration are so committed to their far-left talking points that they'd gladly downplay antisemitism in order to prop up the idea that Muslims are the real victims of our current moment. I can't find any data to back up the assertion that Muslims are disproportionately targeted compared to Jews when it comes to hate crimes. I would suggest that a press secretary making that statement should be expected to show her work. 

Regardless, imagine being a Jew in America, facing down all the vicious hate currently coming from far-left groups, and then hearing the White House lecture you on supposed Islamophobia.

It's so cliche as to seem parodic.

Democrats can't simply denounce antisemitism without trying to draw some equivalency that fits their political priors. 

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/10/23/karine-jean-pierre-sparks-controversy-with-bonkers-answer-on-antisemitism-n2165456#google_vignette

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Is this the house of representatives?

At least Karine Pierre is doing her job

No she is not Mr Deflection.

That's the point.

Unless, of course, you 'feel' her job is to lie to the country.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

No she is not Mr Deflection.

That's the point.

Unless, of course, you 'feel' her job is to lie to the country.

I am saying that she is literally doing the job they asked her to do

Meanwhile, the house of representatives is doing absolutely nothing. They can’t pull their head out of their ass.

6 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Is this the house of representatives?

At least Karine Pierre is doing her job

Dude - no Speaker means they can't ***** anything else up more than they already have.  If you can't drain the swamp a good freeze works for me.   

Edited by Irv

1 minute ago, Irv said:

Dude - no Speaker means they can't ***** anything else up more than they already have.  If you can't drain the swamp a good freeze works for me.   

So you’re OK with the government shutting down

And the paychecks that won’t come out from it thousands of people who are just doing their jobs and deserve to get paid

That you could possibly defend the Republicans actually doing nothing quite literally not doing their jobs is amazing by the way they will get paid