I Have a Solution

6 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

Still no answers, just trying to avoid the question. There is a hell of a lot of catching up to do to catch nearly 💯 of those who are aborted die. Also, you can be pro-life for babies AND pro-life for kids in classes, I disagree with the issue. It’s all about mental illness but you probably don’t want to discuss the actual issue. 

You never discuss, you only preach. Honest thought understands abortion my not be pleasant but required in circumstances, like the right to end your own life, allowed in many countries.

Death penalty in crime is ok but not other forms?

Mental illness is certainly a major cause of gun deaths but other causes are availability, the cause of mental illness in society like certain violent video games in early childhood, or internet trolls, parental culture, racism etc.

Don't accuse me of avoiding, read your own posts and when you stop only defending your thought, then discussion is possible.

Until then a little humor helps. 

Cars have gotten safer. Liberals control many major US cities. Fewer criminals are being locked up and fewer psychos being committed as mental institutions closed. Throw in a generation raised on the internet. The result is more shootings and probably fewer car crash deaths. 

• Agree 1

23 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Guns are now the leading cause of death among young people in the U.S.

For decades, car crashes were the leading cause of death for Americans ages 1 to 19. But the gap between car crash deaths and firearms deaths began to steadily narrow in recent years. In 2020, gun violence overtook car accidents to become the No. 1 cause of death for U.S. children and adolescents.

https://www.npr.org/2022/05/28/1101307932/texas-shooting-uvalde-gun-violence-children-teenagers

Yeah. In the hood.  What a mess.  

On 6/27/2022 at 8:32 AM, aristocrat said:

So in this scenario you give an unborn baby a gun and it defends itselfs from abortion?  Is that what you're saying? 

I mean, that fetus is a human being with a Constitutional obligation right to bear arms, right? Are you trying to take away its rights?!?!?

Freedom ain't free, bro. Trust me.

It's the ultimate concealed-carry if you think about it.