Celebration Of Champions at the Ralph June 4

The NFL Network will be airing live (1pm est) a one hour feature on the tradition of the Buffalo Bills. Former and current Bills will be on hand. Also on friday June 3-05 at 7 pm Make a Wish WNY salutes "The Comeback Game". To be shown on the Jumbotron. I found this by going to ticketmaster.com , venue typed in Ralph Wilson Stadium in case somebody wants to post the pages.

:blush:  :ph34r:  :lol:  :doh:  :doh:

Found all but one answer on ticketmaster.

Anyone going? Sounds like it might be a fun weekend to fly to Buf.

332961[/snapback]

So what did you find out at ticketmaster? I know I should look myself, but I am feeling kinda lazy today......smile

The appropriate Ticketmaster pages (thanks for the heads-up, Hammer):

Make-a-Wish Foundation Salutes "The Comeback"

Celebration of Champions

Tix for both events go on sale Thursday morning at 10AM.

333238[/snapback]

Hmmmmmmmm. Friday night road trip to the Buff does sound inviting...

The NFL Network will be airing live (1pm est) a one hour feature on the tradition of the Buffalo Bills. Former and current Bills will be on hand. Also on  friday June 3-05 at 7 pm Make a Wish WNY salutes "The Comeback Game". To be shown on the Jumbotron. I found this by going to ticketmaster.com , venue typed in Ralph Wilson Stadium in case somebody wants to post the pages.

332803[/snapback]

I wonder if they will debut the "throwback" jersey that weekend...

TD told us that there would be an event in June at the April meeting.

I told the other Boosters that it would be the First weekend sure as sh-- because I have a convention to be at.

It sounds like the details of this event will be revealed tomorrow morning. i just got a VCOACH and it makes sense that it's about the day of Champions/throwback uni reveal....

The Bills will hold a press conference Thursday, May 12 at 11am to announce a major event.

The NFL Network will be airing live (1pm est) a one hour feature on the tradition of the Buffalo Bills. Former and current Bills will be on hand. Also on  friday June 3-05 at 7 pm Make a Wish WNY salutes "The Comeback Game". To be shown on the Jumbotron. I found this by going to ticketmaster.com , venue typed in Ralph Wilson Stadium in case somebody wants to post the pages.

332803[/snapback]

june 4th?? christ... that's the day that directv is scheduled to be installed at my place. Good thing i selected AM (8-12). Hopefully tivo will be up and running by 1pm.