Ray Epps et al. and the FEDSURRECTION

2 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

So Trump is responsible.  logic's not your thing.  Yes, Rehl's trial started today but I don't see many MAGA's attacking or blaming him.

:lol:

Why does the left choose to vigorously defend one and only one MAGA insurrectionist in Ray Epps?

A: Why doesn't the right attack one guy among thousands of J6 defendants? 

The whole friggin point is that Ray Epps hasn't become a defendant himself when clear video evidence exists to put him well beyond what many others have been arrested and charged for.

There is no wiggling out of that. No room at all. But you'll continue trying no doubt.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Why does the left choose to vigorously defend one and only one MAGA insurrectionist in Ray Epps?

A: Why doesn't the right attack one guy among thousands of J6 defendants? 

The whole friggin point is that Ray Epps hasn't become a defendant himself when clear video evidence exists to put him well beyond what many others have been arrested and charged for.

There is no wiggling out of that. No room at all. But you'll continue trying no doubt.

I don't give 2 Shites about Ray Epps.  He was there.  He's a moron.  If others got more punishment because of him, it's fine by me.

2 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

I don't give 2 Shites about Ray Epps.  He was there.  He's a moron.  If others got more punishment because of him, it's fine by me.

Again we know the left doesn't care about Epps. They either "don't care" or keep telling people to just leave him alone. 

Why is the question you can't answer.

A MAGA insurrectionist. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

ok, i'll diagram your logic:

Premise:  Ray Epps is responsible for Jan 6

Premise:  Epps is MORE responsible than trump for Jan 6

Conclusion:Trump is also responsible

Epps can not be more responsible if trump is not responsible at all.

Conversely, trump most be somewhat responsible if he's less responsible than Epps

The word "more" in this context logically implies "some" from Trump

It's  kinda like grade school mathematics but a lot more fun.  Hope that helps.

Oh, you want to play semantics, do you?  Fine.

To me saying "Trump was responsible for J6" means he was mostly responsible for it.  He wasn't.  The only concession I'll give you is that Trump was as "responsible" for J6 as Pelosi was.  The crowd was there because of him so I guess there's some responsibility for that.  Pelosi OTOH either intentionally or ignorantly (neither looks good on her) understaffed the Capitol Police/security that day.  But without agitators like Epps, people probably don't break into the Capitol.

• Haha (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Ray Epps Is Going on 60 Minutes, and the Gaslighting Has Already Started

Ray-Epps-730x0.png

Ray Epps, who I’m assured just wants to be left alone to live in peace and harmony, is doing what all people who want to be left alone do: He’s going on 60 Minutes to get backslaps from the press.

The left-wing CBS News show, which has been caught in numerous journalistic scandals over the last several years, began plugging the interview on Friday. It will air Sunday evening, but the gaslighting has already started.

In the promotional clip that was released, 60 Minutes describes the accusation that Epps was working for the federal government as a “convoluted conspiracy theory.”

I’m sorry, but do words have no meaning anymore? That’s almost a rhetorical question at this point given our current political environment, but you get the idea. There is absolutely nothing convoluted about the idea that Epps was working for the federal government when he helped incite the now-infamous riot and entry into the Capitol Building on January 6th. In fact, it’s one of the least convoluted theories to ever be proposed regarding the incident.

Here, let me show you how easy it is: Epps is on video inciting January 6th, yet he hasn’t been arrested despite others who did far less ending up in jail. Therefore he was likely working with the federal government in some capacity.

Does that sound “convoluted” to you? Because it sounds incredibly straightforward to me. Epps was in Washington, DC, on January 5th and 6th among the crowds that were gathering. On the night prior to the riot, he was openly telling people to go to and enter the Capitol Building. On January 6th, he was captured on video again telling people to do the same and even helping remove a barricade for the first wave of people to get through. Those are indisputable facts as far as every bit of evidence I’ve seen is concerned.

If Epps and the federal government have an explanation for why the one guy caught on tape inciting January 6th managed to avoid even being charged while grandmas who took selfies outside were prosecuted, then let’s hear it. Instead, we continue to be treated to nonsensical assertions that Epps was just in the wrong place at the wrong time and had no ill intent as if that offered protection for anyone else who was present.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/04/22/ray-epps-is-going-on-60-minutes-and-the-gaslighting-has-already-started-n735151

• Thank you (+1) 1

Remember also in his testimony before the sham J6 committee Ray Epps said he told people to go INTO the Capitol because he truly thought the Capitol was open to tourists on J6.  Police standing in front of a barricade that he then helped breech didn't tell him that visitors were not welcome at the Capitol on J6?

Who believes this nonsense?  

Commies.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

Remember also in his testimony before the sham J6 committee Ray Epps said he told people to go INTO the Capitol because he truly thought the Capitol was open to tourists on J6.  Police standing in front of a barricade that he then helped breech didn't tell him that visitors were not welcome at the Capitol on J6?

Who believes this nonsense?  

Commies.

lmao - nonsense?  You are desperate AF - lol

And still this coward won’t acknowledge those at the rally - lmao 

Fn pathetic loser lol