The Big Lie Talked About for 4 Years + by the Media But Why No Headlines Now on the Evening News ?

3 hours ago, billsfan5121 said:

You are seriously some kind of sick person. Someone voting republican doesn’t own the sick acts of one person no more than you don’t own the sick acts of inner city violence as a democrat. The fact that you are trying to use children dying as some sort of political message to try and prove a point tells everyone here just how sick you are. You post pics of children who lost their lives when it “enhances” some sort of political argument, yet ignore the children that die every day in cities that are very clearly democratic cities. Why? Because it doesn’t fit your narrative.

You spout words like cult yet one could argue you are part of a leftist cult, pretending everything is great when the reality is, this presidency has been terrible and EVERYONE is dealing with the financial burdens that have been placed on us. You can defend Biden and others, but until you at least acknowledge that there’s also failures during his term, nobody will ever take you seriously.

Who are we supposed to hold responsible for the lack of any meaningful legislation to help curb these massacres?

What is it going to take for Republicans to tell the NRA to go F themselves so we can get something done to protect our citizens from these tragedies?

AT WHAT POINT DO WE HOLD THE VOTERS RESPONSIBILITY FOR CONTINUING TO PULL THE LEVER FOR THE SAME PEOPLE WHO WILL PUT THEIR NRA GRADE ABOVE HUMAN LIVES?

HOW MANY TRAGIC EVENTS LIKE THIS NEED TO TAKE PLACE FOR YOU TO WAKE TF UP?

It is BEYOND time to put the blame where it belongs - on REPUBLICAN voters.

16 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Who are we supposed to hold responsible for the lack of any meaningful legislation to help curb these massacres?

What is it going to take for Republicans to tell the NRA to go F themselves so we can get something done to protect our citizens from these tragedies?

AT WHAT POINT DO WE HOLD THE VOTERS RESPONSIBILITY FOR CONTINUING TO PULL THE LEVER FOR THE SAME PEOPLE WHO WILL PUT THEIR NRA GRADE ABOVE HUMAN LIVES?

I have a totally different take but you would never agree so i'll save my energy & not even bother other than this response . But as usual it's the republicans fault ...

3 hours ago, T master said:

Did i say it made me more important NO !! Or was that the way you took it ?

i just said something according to the way i believe i don't feel there is anything wrong with someone having their own beliefs or opinions but that being said i will stand up for mine & if you don't believe the way i do that's fine too ...

If you read & comprehended my reply it was about the truth standing right in front of someone that is what my reply was in reference to but if you cherry pick & miss the meaning well  can't help you there ...

I read and comprehend your rants when they are coherent, but they usually end with you insulting someone because you disagree or turning on the curse of religion.

Debating with btime is a waste of time. You expect to influence him?

That like debating the late Rhino who was reassigned by Putin.

Hilary is not pure, just like Bill C.

We are 6 yrs past Hilary...let it go.

Trump certainly is not pure and a case can be made for him trying to be a dictator. He continues to try and be relevant, so he is fair fame.

2 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

I read and comprehend your rants when they are coherent, but they usually end with you insulting someone because you disagree or turning on the curse of religion.

Debating with btime is a waste of time. You expect to influence him?

That like debating the late Rhino who was reassigned by Putin.

Hilary is not pure, just like Bill C.

We are 6 yrs past Hilary...let it go.

Trump certainly is not pure and a case can be made for him trying to be a dictator. He continues to try and be relevant, so he is fair fame.

Hillary's relevance is in that the truth about her telling those working for her to go ahead & put out lies which was followed for 4 years to a unprecedented extent but when the truth does come out those that were casting the biggest stones they say little or nothing about the truth and that pisses me off sorry .

As far as your comment about BT oh i get it making talking points with him is like trying to get blood out of a rock i try to stay away from confrontation but somethings just get me all fired up especially when you spew what i consider BS .

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, BillStime said:

Are you responsible for inner city violence?

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

No it would be every GQP obsessed gun nut who puts dirty NRA Russian money and your vote above society.

FToM0eJacAEouzA?format=png&name=small

This is the point. You have no ability to criticize anything from this administration. When things are going poorly in the country, it’s the GOP who runs Washington despite being the minority. When it’s something good, then it’s Biden who made it happen. It can’t go both ways.

6 hours ago, BillStime said:

Voters are not responsible. They vote and want the current conditions. Reap what you sew...as long as there are no abortions...

1 minute ago, Niagara Bill said:

Voters are not responsible. They vote and want the current conditions. Reap what you sew...as long as there are no abortions...

Voters are 100% responsible for pulling the trigger that enables these politicians and their platforms.  The voters SPONSOR these massacres.

How else do these politicians get into office?

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Voters are 100% responsible for pulling the trigger that enables these politicians and their platforms.  The voters SPONSOR these massacres.

How else do these politicians get into office?

Sponsor...I think not, but the American public tolerates, guns, gangs, and drugs. They loved Al Capone. Learn from the prohibition lesson, ban does not work.

4 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Sponsor...I think not, but the American public tolerates, guns, gangs, and drugs. They loved Al Capone. Learn from the prohibition lesson, ban does not work.

There is ZERO need for assault rifles on our streets