American CULTURAL Marxism: The Commie Left And Those Who Support Them (Useful Idiots)

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Opening scene of the new Nexflix original “3 Body Problem” premiering today. This is an adaptation of a Chinese novel and later a TV series.

The scene truthfully portraits a bloody struggle session during the Cultural Revolution. The target of was a professor of physics. His crime was teaching “bourgeois” Big Bang and Relativity theories. His wife, also a professor, was brought into the struggle session to expose and cut tie with him because she became “woke” and an “ally”with revolutionary Red Guards, also his students. His daughter had to witness the breakup of her parents and the killing of her father. This happened to countless families in real life.

Sad to say the same Cultural Revolution is here in America!

I will watch the show and hope you will too.

So what is the catch with this series?  How did Leftflix - why did Leftflix green light this?

Are they so far gone it’s actually a celebration of Maoism and the cultural revolution?

Are they going to draw some parallels to Trump - claim it’s actually the Trumpists that are the Maoists?

Because that’s my bet.  They know that we know this is the ***t their propagandists have been taught for 40 years.  So they’re going to just re write history and claim Mao = MAGA

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

So what is the catch with this series?  How did Leftflix - why did Leftflix green light this?

Are they so far gone it’s actually a celebration of Maoism and the cultural revolution?

Are they going to draw some parallels to Trump - claim it’s actually the Trumpists that are the Maoists?

Because that’s my bet.  They know that we know this is the ***t their propagandists have been taught for 40 years.  So they’re going to just re write history and claim Mao = MAGA

The iron law of woke/commie projection is always a very safe bet.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Never gonna happen.

DEI, racial pandering, oppressed vs. oppressor is woke commie bread and butter.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Agree 1