What a Mess!

Irv

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

@Irv

Hilarious.  If you deny the Dems defunding the police mantra, I have lost total respect for you.  We go back and forth, and have fun with the banter here,  but don't deny that happened.  Dems said "defund the police".  That is a hard and cold fact.  Crystal clear.  Now losers like Demented Biden are playing their games again.  Back pedaling.  Shameful.  How many police officers died because of Biden's bull####.  

I'll give Demented Biden credit.  He actually sounded somewhat lucid in this clip.  What a mess.  

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Irv said:

Hilarious.  If you deny the Dems defunding the police mantra, I have lost total respect for you.  We go back and forth, and have fun with the banter here,  but don't deny that happened.  Dems said "defund the police".  That is a hard and cold fact.  Crystal clear.  Now losers like Demented Biden are playing their games again.  Back pedaling.  Shameful.  How many police officers died because of Biden's bull####.  

I'll give Demented Biden credit.  He actually sounded somewhat lucid in this clip.  What a mess.  

Actually the problem with you is you are too literal. Defund the Police has so many meanings in a metaphysical sense and an emotional sense, only people who think words mean things believe these words have a defined meaning.

• Haha (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Actually the problem with you is you are too literal. Defund the Police has so many meanings in a metaphysical sense and an emotional sense, only people who think words mean things believe these words have a defined meaning.

I hope you are being sarcastic.  Just like a recession is not a recession.  What a mess.    

Edited by Irv

24 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

It's like "peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard" meant "go break into the Capitol!"  It's funny what people hear, idn't it?

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Huh? 
What a stupid comment by the President! January 6th was NOT about law enforcement. Not even close. Nice try Uncle Joe.

They attacked the police, you missed that? 

Joe is looking like a real good president 

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I thought I had posted enough that you would not need to ask that question, yes fully sarcastic.

Apologies.  I should have known that.  This is likely the first post in TBD history to use the word "metaphysical".   Nice work.  

Edited by Irv
  • Shocked 1

• 2 weeks later...

This is just another example that Demented Biden is just mailing it in.  He is being used by whoever is running the country and frankly, doesn't give a rat's ass.  So he goes on vacation and wastes resources for payback.  All you empty-headed Democrats should be steamed the guy you voted for is just a puppet who is mailing it in.  How much pollution did this trip create?  Green New Deal my ass.  What a mess.

Demented Two Hour Trips and Vacation