Who Would You Rather Have

Why does it feel like the entire AFC East just got worked by a signing

which doesn't have anything directly to do with Buffalo?

New England saves millions over the next 6 six years when signing one of

the best QBs in the league, and Buffalo has to eat a huge contract for an

underachieving right tackle.

Another example of why NE is a great organization and will remain competitive.

:(

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we all need to chip in and buy a motorcycle for Brady...

331212[/snapback]

Might be worth a shot. Although I don't think he's that stupid.

Maybe buy one for M. Williams?

Might be worth a shot.  Although I don't think he's that stupid.

Maybe buy one for M. Williams?

331214[/snapback]

Oh come on, lets be honest now...this is just getting silly...

Big Mike would never have use for a motorcycle...its not food, he cant eat it! Come on man, think here!

Big Mike would never have use for a motorcycle...its not food, he cant eat it!  Come on man, think here!

331216[/snapback]

His ass may swallow it!

Big Mike would never have use for a motorcycle...its not food, he cant eat it!  Come on man, think here!

331216[/snapback]

How about this: Get him a motorcycle during games, so he can keep up

with the speed-rushing defensive ends?

If only McNally had been around back in 2002, this might not have been an issue.

331222[/snapback]

Yeah, and if my aunt had a package, she'd be my uncle.

Equally sickening is the thought that Big Mike will probably count as much or more toward the cap than Pace or Ogden. He salary consists of more than 10% of the Bills entire salary cap allotment.

I am thinking that 05 will be the year which decides his future with the Bills. To earn this kind of cash, he needs to play RT ala Erik Williams.

How many of you think that this will happen?

It could, but I am not banking on it.

If only McNally had been around back in 2002, this might not have been an issue.

331222[/snapback]

Exactly. MW would never have been drafted, as JMac knows that burning high draft choices on the OL is a huge waste of $$$.

BTW I will bet you, barring injury, Mike Williams makes the probowl this year

331236[/snapback]

So, you cast a vote for M. Williams over T. Brady, or also would

like to see him on a motorcycle? :(

Exactly. MW would never have been drafted, as JMac knows that burning high draft choices on the OL is a huge waste of $$$.

331235[/snapback]

All right guys. BE HONEST. I know we all are smarter than TD so who DID you want the Bills to select with the 4th pick in the 2002 draft?

I was okay with Mike Williams. I liked him but really wanted TD to take Roy Williams.

I also would not have minded tradin down to get one of the following: W. Bryant, J Henderson, E Reed or P Ramsey. At this point I was 2 for 4 on those but I figured Roy Williams was a pretty sure bet.

That said, I think Mike Williams still could be a pro bowler in 1-2 years, I just hate his cap hit this year. $9.8M. By the way who KNOWS his cap hit for 2006 if no changes are made AND can break it down into Amortized Bonuses, Salary, other Bonuses?

Thanks if you do.

Revisionist history. It's never wrong .

No top 10 pick is worth the $$ . The NFL teams are forced to overpay for unproven talent.

The same time Brady was being selected in the 6th round, Bob Kraft was giving Drew Bledsoe a $102 Million contract. :o

I'm not down on TD for overpaying Mike Williams. I'm upset because he bought into the Bledsoe fraud the the Pats were trying to unload... Then paid him outrageous $$ for 3 years. When he had a chance to unload him after 2004 without a cap hit, he extended him and paid him close to 9 Mil in 2004....

Mike Williams had a far better year than Bledsoe in 2004, who's dead cap hit is 4.3 Mil. We could have used that $$ for a top UFA or towards resigning Nate. Mike Williams has his best football in front of him ( not behind him ).