NFL. com's Hanzus ranks Bills as #1 team in offseason after Miller signing

freddyjj

2 hours ago, NewEra said:

Off topic, but I didn’t want to make a new thread so I’ll throw it here.  Cowherd listed his top 10 playmaking units in the nfl. We weren’t there.  I didn’t expect us to be there.  I’d hope that Beane (and josh) can change that in the next year or 2.   

I think we have the best team (only if Tre is back close to 100%)

But the Bengals have the best roster in the NFL.  Not sure about their depth. 

I don't know how anyone can look at the Bengals roster and think the team that just beat the Chiefs and Titans on the road to go to the SB isn't loaded and shouldn't be the favorite honestly. 

Higgins Chase Boyd Mixon is better then any staple of weapons in the league.  And they just solidified their oline. 

They're going to be a problem.  I'm far more concerned about them then the Chiefs or Chargers.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I think we have the best team (only if Tre is back close to 100%)

But the Bengals have the best roster in the NFL.  Not sure about their depth. 

I don't know how anyone can look at the Bengals roster and think the team that just beat the Chiefs and Titans on the road to go to the SB isn't loaded and shouldn't be the favorite honestly. 

Higgins Chase Boyd Mixon is better then any staple of weapons in the league.  And they just solidified their oline. 

They're going to be a problem.  I'm far more concerned about them then the Chiefs or Chargers.  

Yeah I think they’re right there with us on top. Chargers, chiefs, broncos beating on each other.  Browns and Titans are still in the mix imo.  Colts will be tougher but not tough enough.  I think Miami will be improved as will Pittsburgh and Baltimore.  I think it’s the most stacked any conference has ever been in the history of the league.  

6 hours ago, SCBills said:

Curious how this offseason's roster turnover compares to other teams (in terms of sheer numbers)  Seems like we've done a massive overhaul around the core guys. 

OUT:

Harrison Phillips

Star Lotululei

Vernon Butler

Jerry Hughes

Mario Addison

AJ Klein

Levi Wallace

Cole Beasley

Emmanuel Sanders

Jon Feliciano

Darryl Williams

Matt Breida

Mitch Trubisky

Davis Webb

IN:

Daquan Jones

Tim Settle

Jordan Phillips

Von Miller

Shaq Lawson

Marquel Lee

Roger Saffold

Greg Mancz

Duke Johnson

OJ Howard

Jamison Crowder

Case Keenum

Matt Barkley

Wrap that "in" group around the remaining and this is seriously going to be fun to watch.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.