What is Left Wing/Right Wing?

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

And again, after a question is asked for clarification, you respond with a vague question of your own…

I’m not trying to troll you, but now I’m starting to question whether you, yourself, know what this “rot at the source” is that you keep referring to…

Are you referring to countries with lower paying jobs than America?

Why are people abandoning those countries?  

10 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

They are economic migrants looking for work

So how do we help improve economic conditions in those countries so that they don’t have to come here?

No matter what we do on the border - no matter how risky we make it - they will still come here if they think they can get a better life here.

And guess what - they were coming here under Trump, too - but Fox News doesn’t report on inconvenient truths.

No one is fighting that we should not secure the border - but desperate people will still find a way to get into this country.

Edited by BillStime

46 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So how do we help improve economic conditions in those countries so that they don’t have to come here?

No matter what we do on the border - no matter how risky we make it - they will still come here if they think they can get a better life here.

And guess what - they were coming here under Trump, too - but Fox News doesn’t report on inconvenient truths.

No one is fighting that we should not secure the border - but desperate people will still find a way to get into this country.

Well, one thing I wish we would do, to help these people, is stop overthrowing their governments, or supporting coups in their countries…That would go a long way in helping to support these other nations and their economies…

But the one thing I don’t like that the Biden administration is doing is he is categorizing these people as “asylum seekers”. But asylum seekers are people who are political refugees…

These people ARE NOT political refugees… but he realized that the migrants would not be let into the country if they were just economic migrants…So, we were lied to, and here, you have another example of the mainstream media helping to propagandize the American people…

Edited by JaCrispy

18 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

But the one thing I don’t like that the Biden administration is doing is he is categorizing these people as “asylum seekers”. But asylum seekers are people who are political refugees…

These people ARE NOT political refugees… but he realized that the migrants would not be let into the country if they were just economic migrants…So, we were lied to, and here, you have another example of the mainstream media helping to propagandize the American people…

You should run for office and then change the constitution because Biden isn’t doing anything thats outside the constitution. 

• 4 weeks later...

Why does MAGA hate Americans so much?  Why are they so f'n disgusting?  

Here are the MAGA nutters' budget requirements:

• No reporting on greenhouse gasses.
  • Block funding for student loan forgiveness.
  • Bans members of the military from traveling to get an abortion.
  • NO FREE TAX SOFTWARE FOR YOU. *
  • Blocks funding to help register voters including veterans.
  • Cuts funds to help families buy fruits and vegetables.
  • Prohibits the implementation training for diversity.
  • Creates a license to discriminate against LGBTQ.
  • Blocks red flag laws.
  • Banning federal employees from organizing and getting better wages.
  • Cuts Secretaries' Blinken and Pete Buttigieg salary to a $1

Yeah, let's get rid of this - who benefits?

• Like (+1) 1

We need more single room non-gender bathrooms. This was probably 10 years ago but I was taking a leak at the movie theater and in walks a he/she and she/they/whatever heads to the urinal next to me and whipped it out. At this point they were probably like 50/50 in their transition so basically a dude with long hair dressed in full lady attire. I had never been in that position before so I just did my business and got out of there.

The point is, I doubt anyone was happy in that situation. If there was a single room non-gender specific option I think that would be best for everyone. I don't think it's political, everyone needs to pee.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...