What is Left Wing/Right Wing?

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You are talking about pre-Civil Rights era Progressives? Woodrow Wilson was a straight up racist, yes. He was from the south and supported segregation. Black people were not allowed to vote then so Black people really didn’t get much of a voice in anything. The Civil Rights movement, with the help of White Liberals, ended Jim Crow and gave Blacks the right to vote and be citizens. White liberals voted to do that and the Conservatives left the Dems to go to the Republicans. Did there use to be racists progressives? Yes, but times change. 

But to say that now now both sides are racist, and to use hundred  year old comparisons is not a sound argument. 

Granted, I will concede 100 year old comparisons may not be the best argument...

However, the same arguments are being used today, by elitists on both sides of the political aisle, but mainly from the Left...

These are modern college educated white people...listen to what they say about black people...And then listen to how shocked black people are, to hear how they are viewed...

This is the type of covert, subtle racism, born out of 20th century Leftist Progressivism, that I am talking about...This is the kind that seeks to keep black people with a lowered mental perception of themselves, to control them imo...

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

Granted, I will concede 100 year old comparisons may not be the best argument...

However, the same arguments are being used today, by elitists on both sides of the political aisle, but mainly from the Left...

These are modern college educated white people...listen to what they say about black people...And then listen to how shocked black people are, to hear how they are viewed...

This is the type of covert, subtle racism, born out of 20th century Leftist Progressivism, that I am talking about...This is the kind that seeks to keep black people with a lowered mental perception of themselves, to control them imo...

A right wing video? really? 

The Democratic party (liberals) fights for black people, fights for their justified inclusion in our main institutions and society. I don't see your argument, based on right wing media sources, as having any validity 

19 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

A right wing video? really? 

The Democratic party (liberals) fights for black people, fights for their justified inclusion in our main institutions and society. I don't see your argument, based on right wing media sources, as having any validity 

Oh, don’t be so silly...you think CNN or MSNBC would show Leftist Progressives saying racist things? Of course not...

Just like FOX News wouldn’t show Right Wingers saying racist things...it doesn’t mean both sides don’t do it...

Those people, in the video, still said those things, regardless of who was asking the questions...Try not to make everything so partisan...you can learn a lot more that way...👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

The definitions haven't changed at all. 

The 2 political parties and their supporters have. 

2022 Democrats are totalitarian fascists that say and do nothing for the common........person.  

2022 Republicans are still sorta limited government conservatives, they just think they can run the government better. 

What's bad about this for everyone?  GONE are the days of "We gotta shrink government and cut your taxes!"  

No one is winning on that alone.  And they're the only issues that matter but we live in peak stupid times.  

Where all that matters is making everything about narrative control and that your side comes out on top of every argument.

You think it's bad today?  Just wait till circa 2028 when the first group of voters that were 10 when Covid shut their lives down and ruined many of them can start voting.  

Oh and they grew up on tik-tok.  

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

As I lay hear on an American beach surrounded by people of every possible creed and color I can tell you that you’re all full of sheet. You’ve really got to get out more. Pathetic 

I knew you were a surfer dude,😂

11 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Sorry but this says nothing except those who chose to be vaxxed, it was not mandatory, also believe we should help Ukraine. 87% of the country decided to help save lives. They decided Ukraine is about freedom, masks to help your fellow citizens is not about freedom, it is being responsible. So he thinks he knows something special. 

I could read it to suggest that 13 to 52% of Canada is communist supporting. Duh.

This tweet shows his desire to influence not report which his profile says he does for a living

5 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

I knew you were a surfer dude,😂

Actually just laying on a towel enjoying the scenery…if you know what I mean. 😉

But my comment still stands…so many people here from so many nationalities, colors, and traditions, and everyone gets along. You have to refuse to be baited into this race nonsense. It’s beneath us all. 

• Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

11 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Actually just laying on a towel enjoying the scenery…if you know what I mean. 😉

But my comment still stands…so many people here from so many nationalities, colors, and traditions, and everyone gets along. You have to refuse to be baited into this race nonsense. It’s beneath us all. 

We were just talking about this.  Remember the Summer of (Covid) Love when you could go to the beach but not lie down.  You had to keep moving.  I really wish I had kept a journal of all that nonsense.  

37 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

We were just talking about this.  Remember the Summer of (Covid) Love when you could go to the beach but not lie down.  You had to keep moving.  I really wish I had kept a journal of all that nonsense.  

Not to make this into a Covid thread…but after the first few weeks almost all of the advice was the EXACT opposite of what we should have been told to do. History and SCIENCE are going to prove that out.

• Dislike 1

Just now, Chef Jim said:

There was some crazy stuff going around. 'Wash your produce in bleach' was another gem.

• 2 weeks later...