America First is now Russia First

4 hours ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Take off your tin foil hat, and find a more noble purpose in your life. 

Too late.  It's too stupid to do anything in this world.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Guess we finally know what the cost of freedom is.  Trump decides.  Now I agree NATO should kick in more, but this isn't how you negotiate with your allies.  You don't slap them on a platter for the enemy.  Personally, I'm fine with how much I'm paying for freedom here and abroad.  

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, daz28 said:

Guess we finally know what the cost of freedom is.  Trump decides.  Now I agree NATO should kick in more, but this isn't how you negotiate with your allies.  You don't slap them on a platter for the enemy.  Personally, I'm fine with how much I'm paying for freedom here and abroad.  

Sometimes people need an extreme example/incident before they're moved to act.  Like being told NATO won't support you if you don't pay up.  Or if a country gets invaded.

• Like (+1) 2

On 2/15/2024 at 3:12 PM, BillsFanNC said:

This would make sense, as I have heard that Putin has stated, before, that he prefers Biden to Trump because he is more “experienced and predictable ”…I guess the same description would apply to Hillary as well…

Another reason it is hard to trust the government when they tell us to hate Putin because he is Hitler…They just seem to be lying to us at every turn, with zero motivation to tell the truth…

This is why I go into every situation with a healthy dose of skepticism of whatever the U.S. government says…👍

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

This would make sense, as I have heard that Putin has stated, before, that he prefers Biden to Trump because he is more “experienced and predictable ”…I guess the same description would apply to Hillary as well…

Another reason it is hard to trust the government when they tell us to hate Putin because he is Hitler…They just seem to be lying to us at every turn, with zero motivation to tell the truth…

This is why I go into every situation with a healthy dose of skepticism of whatever the U.S. government says…👍

Putin basically admitted what scared/scares him about Trump: his unpredictability.  So it makes sense he probably wanted Hilly and now wants Joke.  They're easy pickins. 

He's always wanted to sow discord in the US and is hateful for that reason alone.  But as I've been saying all along, the over-reaction by the Dems in thinking Trump was a Russian puppet did far more damage than Putin could have ever hoped/been able to do on his own.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

lmao - 👆🤡🤣 - these idiots actually believe a former KGB foreign intelligence officer - God their cult leaders are so lucky their followers are so fkn gullible. 

GGjYUCTXoAApz73?format=jpg&name=small

On 2/15/2024 at 2:35 PM, JaCrispy said:

What did Putin ever do to the U.S.? 👍😉

Are you American?

Edited by BillStime

On 2/15/2024 at 7:19 AM, JaCrispy said:

I don’t think that answers the question…I wanted to know, specifically, what Putin did to America to make Americans, like you, hate him so much?

Do you have an answer or not? It’s ok if you don’t…👍

59 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Exactly…most leaders ARE killers…every administration we get kills innocent people in foreign countries…and sometimes even assassinates foreign nationals…But you already knew that…👍

Edited by JaCrispy

2 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Exactly…most leaders ARE killers…every administration we get kills innocent people in foreign countries…and sometimes even assassinates foreign nationals…But you already knew that…👍

You still drooling over Putin?