So much for trusting the process

ProcessTruster

1 hour ago, ProcessTruster said:

unless the cap expands a heck of a lot in the next few years, this whole thing may fall apart in 2-3  years.. McD will get fired, all the schemes will change, the dead cap hits will explode, and we'll be right back where we started from during the drought.   

Is spending our way back to drought-land  worth winning a SB, which itself is more crap shoot (see Bengals this year) than ever.  Is it?   What if they can't stay healthy during the VonMiller "shinyobjectoverspend" era?   Then its 2025, all the talent gets cut to get down to the cap, etc, etc.  Drought city.  

they had a roster capable of winning it last year, one ST coach shat the bed at crunch time to screw that up.  why all of a sudden change course and wreck the cap chasing older shiny objects?  Have they suddenly lost the faith in the process that got them to the brink of the trophy?   What happened to "doing your 1/11th".   Team defense.   Team culture.  Hell, lets go sign freakin Jarvis Landry, who makes Star's selfishness look like child's play.  Lets blow it all up to get one trophy that will collect dust for rest of Josh's career.  

so much for "trusting the process" ... the process just got tossed out the window.  not sure I am good with this.   We shall see.  

I don't give a flying f#ck about 2 to 3 years. As long as we have Josh, we'll be competitive every year. We were 13 seconds from the SB last year. Time to put all our chips in and go for it. I'll gladly take 10 years of mediocre to good for a Super Bowl.

At end of the Day.  The SB Trophy is the Goal.  And Bills need to get at least one....  Start going all in.  I am happy with it.  Trade Deadline make trades that help that GOAL to win one (Like Rams) get us one, and wait and see what happens to this Fan Base.  Then re-adjust to gain mulitple.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ProcessTruster said:

unless the cap expands a heck of a lot in the next few years, this whole thing may fall apart in 2-3  years.. McD will get fired, all the schemes will change, the dead cap hits will explode, and we'll be right back where we started from during the drought.   

Is spending our way back to drought-land  worth winning a SB, which itself is more crap shoot (see Bengals this year) than ever.  Is it?   What if they can't stay healthy during the VonMiller "shinyobjectoverspend" era?   Then its 2025, all the talent gets cut to get down to the cap, etc, etc.  Drought city.  

they had a roster capable of winning it last year, one ST coach shat the bed at crunch time to screw that up.  why all of a sudden change course and wreck the cap chasing older shiny objects?  Have they suddenly lost the faith in the process that got them to the brink of the trophy?   What happened to "doing your 1/11th".   Team defense.   Team culture.  Hell, lets go sign freakin Jarvis Landry, who makes Star's selfishness look like child's play.  Lets blow it all up to get one trophy that will collect dust for rest of Josh's career.  

so much for "trusting the process" ... the process just got tossed out the window.  not sure I am good with this.   We shall see.  

Ridiculous post.  I won't tear apart your complete misunderstanding of the NFL salary cap and how it works and how it will look.  I want to focus on ONE statement in your post . . .  

"Is spending our way back to drought-land  worth winning a SB" ??

YES.  YES.  YES.  YES.

• Like (+1) 1